"If You Make It All Wrong, Then I'll Make It All Right..."

Start from the beginning

"My lawyer put in for a protective order last week," I begin. "I had an altercation with a backup dancer at a club. He made sexual advances toward me and I punched him. Last week, he was drunk and came by my studio late at night with a group of friends and threatened me. It's what prompted me to file the order. Then a few days ago, I was out walking our dog late at night and he followed me and chased me until our bodyguard was able to get to me," I explain.

"Do you have his information?" He asks me as he slides a piece of paper toward me, motioning me to write down what I know. I give him the information that I have, which isn't much, but should be enough.

"Is there anyone else you could think of?" He asks. I look at Namjoon and he sighs.

"It could be anyone," Namjoon adds. "Because of our jobs, because Eleanor works with so many idols, it's possible it could be a sasaeng or a fan," he tells the detective.

"Have you had any issues with either recently?" He asks.

"No, I don't think so. Not that I can recall at least," I respond. I rack my brain trying to think of who would want to do this. The only other two people are currently in jail.

"Okay, we will keep this information and see what we can get out of forensics and I will personally find your protection order and make sure it's been approved," he tells me. "We had a couple of our officers place metal panels over the shattered windows so it should be okay for tonight but make sure you head over tomorrow and get that fixed. Also let me know as soon as possible if there is anything missing or damaged. You'll need to file a claim with your insurance but hopefully everything is in tact," he tells me.

We spend the next little while filling out paperwork and getting Detective Lee all the info he needs. Once we finish, we stand up and bow at him and he leads us out. We walk to the car in silence and I turn on the car and put it in drive, heading home. It's almost 11 pm, nothing we can do about it tonight.

"I'm sorry," I hear Namjoon say. I whip my head over to look at him, confused.

"What? Why are you apologizing?" I ask him.

"I just feel like none of this would be happening if you weren't in this life. If you hadn't started working for us, if you didn't live here," he says and I'm shocked. I turn back to look in my blind spot and switch lanes, find an empty parking lot and pull in and turn off the car.

"What are you doing?" He asks as he looks around. I take off my seatbelt, climb over the center console and place myself on his lap. His hands instinctively go to my hips to hold me on him but he's tense beneath me; his jaw tight, his shoulders and neck holding so much tension. I pull his mask off his face and tilt his head up to look at me.

"Daddy," I whisper against his lips. Immediately his body relaxes and I see his eyes go soft; the exact reaction I knew the term of endearment would give. The same way that he knows me better than I know myself, I know him; how to massage his shoulders when he's angry, what drink he prefers when he's sad and what words he likes to hear from me to allow himself to take a step back and refocus his energy.

"Don't ever think that way again," I tell him. I see him let out a sigh and I feel him wrap his arms around me. "Nothing will ever make me not want to be here, doing what I'm doing, being with you, being here. Nothing," I tell him. "Namjoon-ah, I would go through everything, a million times over as long as I get to be right here with you," I finish. He leans forward, sighs and kisses me.

"I just feel like so many bad things have happened to you since you've been with us. I wish I could take it all away," he tells me.

"But if you take it all away, we wouldn't be here," I tell him. "I wouldn't be right where I am... with you. Life happens, bad things happen, but none of that has anything to do with you and your impact on my life or choices I've made. You are so good; we are so good, nothing bad could ever come from something that is so damn good," I tell him as I kiss him.