7|Goocher

They all stood in front of the fence that held a 'No trespassing' sign

They all stood in front of the fence that held a 'No trespassing' sign. It was enforced by Milo Pressman and his dog, Chopper. Yet that wasn't stopping them.

Tilly stared at the No trespassing sign, before shaking her head, "what a stupid invention. I would have rather seen flying cars, or robots."

The rest of them laughed, yet agreed.

"I would rather have a time machine." Teddy spoke up.

"Anything would be better then that stupid sign." Gordie shook his head.

Tilly was first to launch her sleeping bag over the fence, climbing it.

"Stand back, men! Paratroops over the side!" Teddy yelled, throwing his sleeping bag over. Tilly waited for the rest of the boys to climb over.

"Come on, men! Move it out!" Teddy yelled, as him and Vern ran to the pump.

Tilly stayed back with Chris and Gordie, watching the two boys run.

"Teddy's crazy." Chris sighed, throwing his sleeping bag over his shoulder.

Tilly chuckled, "he sure is."

Chris put his hands on his hips, "He won't live to be twenty I bet."

"No, I think he'll get to twenty, thirty is a different story." Tilly sighed, before picking up her pack of Winstons she had dropped.

Chris and Gordie watched as Tilly walked away from them.

"I'm glad she hangs out with us." Gordie said, looking over at Chris.

"Me too." Chris nodded, "it's like we've known her forever."

Tilly looked back at the boys who were watching her. She didn't think anything of it, so she kept walking. She noticed Teddy pump the water pump with excessive force, making her laugh. She looked back to see the Chris and Gordie racing, but she just couldn't take her eyes off Chris.

"Do you like him?" She heard Vern ask from behind her.

Tilly turned to look at him, "Who?"

Vern stared at the girl in disbelief, "you know who I'm talking about."

Tilly gave him a shrug as a yes answer.

"Holy shit, I knew it. I knew it, sincerely!" Vern said, a bit too loud.

"Shut the hell up Vern!"

"What're you guys talking about?" Chris asked as him and Gordie got closer.

"Yeah, what does Vern know?" Gordie asked, raising his eyebrows with a smirk.