Chapter 1

The cub-like creature above^^ (Voltron hehe)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with what felt like a colossal hangover, I looked around and noticed I was still in the all-white room.  Then I remembered what I had done and looked shocked at my hand. "How the fuck did I do that? Could I do it again?".  Hesitantly I stuck out my hand and tried to summon the buzzing feeling again. But nothing seemed to be happening. Weird, I hoped it would work. I should give it up for now and look for some exit. I got up from the ground and inspected the stone food on the wall (RAMEN). It was way too detailed but it lacked some color, unintentionally I had put my hand on the wall again. For the first few seconds nothing happened but right after the buzzing feeling returned and I could feel all the molecules in the wall. I tried to add some color but there were just no other colors nearby. Disappointed I pulled back my hand and curled myself up in the corner of the room. 

After a few hours, I started to get hungry and got up back again. With some newfound courage, I thought that I could maybe use the weird hand thing to get out of here. This time I just placed my hand on the floor and tried to summon the feeling again. After a while, the already more familiar feeling returned and I started to feel the ground, the walls, the ceiling, the whole room. while letting my mind wander everything around me I discovered one small area in a wall that was only one meter thick, the rest was way too thick to break through. The moment I returned from the weird trace I was in I felt myself passing out AGAIN. When I woke up I was so hungry it was like my stomach was gonna explode from the cramps (i always have that). I try and regulate my breathing a bit by slowly breathing in for four seconds, holding it just as long, and then releasing it. by repeating this a few times I feel my body calming down. I then look down and I noticed that I am not wearing any clothes. I really can't believe that I am so dense that I didn't even notice that I wasn't wearing clothes up till now. forgetting I was in pain I moved too fast and was overwhelmed by pain. after a few deep inhales I tried to stand up and moved to the spot on the wall that was thinner than the rest. I placed my hand on it and after a moment the buzz returned, it was a bit weaker though. With all my strength I pictured a hole in the wall, after a few minutes or so there appeared a few large cracks in the wall. though I was tired I continued to try and break the wall with my mind. the progress was nerve-wracking and slow. but after an hour there was a small hole big enough for me to crawl through. 

I crawled through and I entered a modern-looking hallway that had turns at both ends. I also spotted a door a few meters away with a weird logo on it, it was a diamond shape with a circle around it and a few stars circling it. I tried opening the door but it was locked with a biometric lock. the moment I lifted my hand from the door handle a loud alarm went off and I made a run for it. Behind me, I heard heavy footsteps following me. scared and alone I pushed my body to the edge and after a few turns and a few confused scientists, I saw something that looked like an entrance hall. I jumped over the security doors and dashed for the exit. After another few confused or panicked faces I reached a gate in a fence and went through it. I could still hear yelling and footsteps from my pursuers but I quickly lost them in the forest. after a while of running on auto pilot, I stopped at a small waterfall and some ponds. I laid myself down on some moss and felt myself passing out, the last thought being that I shouldn't make a habit of passing out. 

I woke up to a wet tongue that was licking my face, I slowly opened my eyes and saw a weird small creature looking me up and down with curiosity written all over its face. It kinda looked like a cub but it was blue and black and it seems to be emitting light?! But at this point, I was too tired to give it a second thought. I looked around and saw that I was sleeping in the middle of a pack of those wolves, they were all resting en drinking from the ponds. a few cubs were playing in the ponds, others were bathing. I stayed as still as I could but they didn't seem to mind me. the moment I stood up they all looked at me with caution, not the cub at my feet though he didn't seem to care at all. the one that I presume was the mother came forward and got the cub away from my legs and settled the cub a few meters away from me. with the pack of wolves watching my every move, I showered under the small waterfall. behind the waterfall was just a rock wall nothing special, I made a note to myself that I should make a cave or something to sleep safely in. when I was done I went back to the moss en laid back down bathing in the sunshine to dry.  the cub apparently had escaped the hold of his mother and came lying down with me, the mother too scared to follow stayed at a safe distance not daring to come closer than one meter. I was shamelessly caressing the cub, it seemed to like it so I continued. other cubs also came lying next to me and I tried to split my attention equally. after a bit of cuddling with the cubs, I feel my stomach acting up again so I gently move the cubs away and stand up. I try to move between the wolf-like creatures and search for something eatable I don't find that much though only a few strawberries. I should be heading back now, I mumble to myself. I try finding the pack but it was no use until I remembered how wolves normally communicate, so I try my best and produce a weird howl that doesn't even sound like a howl. Though in mere seconds I see three wolves coming out of the bushes and looking curiously at me. they then turn around and leave, a few meters further the front wolf turns around and looks at me, almost as if it was asking me to follow. so I did no clue why but I did, not long after we arrive at the ponds. I go back to the moss and eat my strawberries, it wasn't much so I kept 2 so I would have something for tomorrow. I took some leaves and long grass and made a pocket for the strawberries then I went to the rock wall and put my hand on it. the wolves all looked at me with curiosity in their eyes. after a minute or two, a small hole appeared in the wall big enough to put the pocket inside. with a little bit more effort I closed it off except for a few very small holes so it wouldn't expire.

when I turned around all the wolves were looking at me with surprised expressions. Then the biggest wolf of them stepped forward and started caressing my leg with his head. After another while playing with the cubs I think I'm way too tired to still be standing so I lay myself down and fall asleep. in the morning I wake up because I'm way too hot( ;) ) and the first thing I notice is that the pack is surrounding me asleep that is. I try to maneuver between the wolves but it is impossible because with every step I'm waking up more and more of the wolves. I can't help but feel guilty for waking them up. I then sat down on my usual spot and started thinking, about how I should live from now on and that I really should look for some clothes.  Or maybe I could make some with my ability? I guess I could try up till now I have only used it for manipulating walls but maybe? I gather some leaves and moss and grass, I close my eyes then I touch them and picture some underwear. After a few minutes of concentrating the buzz feeling returns and I can feel it working. when I open my eyes a seemed hand woven boxer short is lying down in my hand.

after making the underwear I feel a bit dizzy so I sat down for a moment. when I felt more relaxed I go to the rock wall and make it open up. I take the pocket with the strawberries and with the hand thing I attach it to my underwear. now I was dizzy and I fell on the moss because my legs couldn't carry me anymore. immediately I was surrounded by concerned wolfs who licked me here and there to comfort me. After a while, I got up again and with the support of two wolves I went out again to berry hunt. while I was looking for berries some sharp beautiful stones caught my eye and I put them in my pocket. I found a bit more strawberries but also some raspberries. with the wolves as my guide, I return to the waterfall.  I eat a bit of the berry I gathered and then put them away in the rock wall. I kinda want to make a backpack or something, I'll just have to gather more leaves and other stuff. this is getting really awkward I put my hand on the materials and as always after a while, the buzz returns, and I feel it work under the palm of my hand. when I open my eyes I see a pretty cool backpack that is big enough to carry some stuff. I quickly try it on and it suits me almost perfectly. not that comfortable though because it rubs painfully on my back. meanwhile, the sun has started setting and the cubs tiredly yawned at me and settled at my feet. I laid myself down and was pretty quickly surrounded by all of the wolves who also went to sleep. 

the next morning I woke up from an alarming sound, the sounds of many heavy footsteps. I shot up and woke up all the wolves, I went to the waterfall and put my hand on the rock wall behind it. with all my might I tried to summon the buzz and make ourselves a good cave to hide. after a few minutes, a small cave appeared but it wasn't nearly big enough for the whole pack so I pushed with everything I had and made it just big enough for everyone. I could feel myself getting dizzy again so I quickly said they should go in. they hesitantly followed me inside I counted them and sam one of the 45 wolves was missing it was the cub! I scanned the area and saw it sleeping on the moss not aware of what was happening so I quickly ran to him and picked him up then rushed back. Then I gave it one last push and closed the cave up except for some light and breathing holes.  It was very dark in the cave even with the few small holes it was very hard to distinguish anything or anyone. I tried peeping through a hole and saw some heavy-equipped soldiers. It was then my body remembered it was tired and I suddenly passed out. Again?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, guys a new update! I gave it my very best to get you another update today! hope u enjoyed reading :)  new update soon!

a photo of a full-grown wolf;)

Mayytem<3