info~

A nobody with no background whatsoever wakes up one day and discovers a weird power that makes him able to manipulate stuff.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jamie opens his eyes and finds himself in an unfamiliar room. He gets up and looks around.
The room isn't anything special just a plain white room no windows, no doors or even furniture.
The moment he touches a wall he feels a weird buzzing coming from his hand. He suddenly kinda knows all about the wall it's like he is able to communicate with it. The wall reacts on everything Jamie does. Just when Jamie thinks about some food the exact food appears in stone on the wall. Surprised Jamie stumbled backwards and fell on his butt. He looks down at his hands and immediately goes back to the wall to test it again. Unfortunately he feels the buzzing stop and passes out on the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This story and it's characters belong to me the photo's that I might use are not mine.
If you find any mistakes feel free to point it out, if you do do it with respect pls:)
In this book I will be telling a story about a HOMOSEXUAL if your poor mind can't handle such SINS then please feel free to leave at any moment:) if you do wish to stay then I'll welcome you with open arms 😊.
Tw warning ⚠️
There will be acts and mentions of selfharm , self killing and etc.
If you are not comfortable with those don't feel pressured to read this:)
If you struggle with these yourself feel free to chat about it with Me my dm's are open for everyone:)

The drawing I used for the cover belongs to Kinchipp from tiktok:) if you find some time
Check out their profile they have some cool stuff:)

If you're just not into this then I hope you can find a book that suits you. this book is mine so are the characters and would appreciate it if you do not steal any of my ideas. I will try my best to update as much as possible.
Mayytem:)