Presence

Kakashi's POV

Yes, this Situation was very awkward. VEEERY awkward. Maybe even hilarious.

I was laying there, on top of Sakura, who had only wrapped a towel around her body. My face started to grow hot, thank godness I have a mask. You have to see the look on her face, it's just kawaii.

Her eyes were wide, her face cherry red.
"S-Sorry!", she mumbled, me trying to roll off her. "No I'm sorry.", I protested.

I looked at her face. Oops. There was red liquid called blood rinning down her face.
"Are you okay? ", I asked worried. She raised her hand to her forehead. "Awh, bitch that hurts. ", she sayed in a monotone. "Ew, I think I should Put bandages on...", I mumbled, looking for some.

When I found some, I jogged back to her, telling her to sit down. She sat down and I started to Put on bandages. "Does it hur-", I was cut off by something, a presence. It was a strange Chakra. It felt... Bad. "Do you feel that too?", I asked. She nodded quickly and stood up, going to the window-So did I.
Suddenly there was a loud roar and I heard people scream and shout in scaredness, They were screaming for help.

And what we saw was terrible - It was the Kyuubi.

Sorry this is so short, but I broke my arm and bitch right now it hurts like hell. So sorry this is so short, it's kinda a thrilling filler. Just like Naruto is right now, Fillerville. XD So bye and have some Cookies, CYA!