White / Red Flowers

"Why the hell did you save me?", I replied my question. He looked at me, deep pain and confusedness in his onyx eye. Tears were still running down my face, as he finally answered my question. "I don't know. ", he said, while looking on the floor of the hospital, he brought me to. I got out of the hospital bed, feeling like I could lose consicousness every moment. I didn't care.
I just wanted to get away from him. I jumped through the window, which was closed, before my saviour could react. He looked like he was in shock. I felt the sharp pieces of glass cut in my skin, but I did not care about that right now. It started raining and there was a strong wind. 'away' was the only thing I could think about. Away from him, away from here. I was running through a wood, full off trees and bramblebushes which cut in my skin, cut through my clothes. Away. Away. Away, away, away, away. I saw light, and broke out of the woods. It was a wonderful field of white flowers. The rain was getting stronger. And I was just standing there, crying out my pain. I saw a sharp stone lying on the ground. I picked it up. One for mother. I cut in my arm with it. One for father. Cut. One for sister. Cut. One for brother. Cut. I broke down, Fell into the field of white flowers. Red sprinkels all over the white flowers. I laid there, pained, with cuts and blood all over my body, wet and cold because of the weather and waited for the death to finally get me.

Kakashi's POV

I felt a shock. The loud noise of pieces of glasses falling down on the floor. I jumped out of the window, following her track.
'i hope I'm not too late. ' It started raining and there was a strong wind. I broke out of the woods. There she was. I felt shock when I saw her, in a puddle of blood. I ran to her, seeing her crying. I picked her up from the ground and hoped I wasn't too late.

Sakura's POV

I felt comforting warmth. 'i am beeing carried by someone. ' I opened my eyes slowly seeing my saviour again. "Could you tell me at least your name, I mean you saved me two times in one Day."
He looked down at me, I saw him smiling, though he had his mask on. "I am Kakashi Hatake. " I nodded sadly. "I am Sakura Haruno, nice to meet you. " I felt a slight blush on my face, as I noticed how he carried me. Bridal style. I closed my eyes and Put my hand on his chest, completly trusting him.