Break

Sakura's POV

.I heard the screams of my family, but I could not help them. 'no!' I thought, but I couldn't help them. I was hold by something much bigger I couldn't know about. They didn't stop screaming and the only thing I could do was to stay and die, or to leave and cry.

"Sakura. Sakura! It's a just dream, wake up!" Kakashi almost yelled. I opened my eyes, feeling tears run over my cheeks. Kakashi pulled me closer to him and in a tight hug. I placed my head on his shoulder, falling in a dream free, peaceful slumber. I woke up, because of the annoying noise the door of the hospital room made. I let out a sigh as a nurse came in, with a annoyed face. Kakashi had already left his place next to her a bit ago, probably to get some breakfast. "Miss?", The nurse said in a monotone, tired voice.
"You can leave the hospital today, after a doc checked how you are." I nodded and she left. The door opened again, this time Kakashi came in. He didn't wear a mask, I don't think that he even realized it. "Morning. ", he said with a sleepy smile. His hair was a mess, but argh, he looked... Sexy. "Morning.", I said, with a Dark blush on my face, that was causing him to chuckle. My blush darkened a bit and he smirked. 'i have to say something... It's kinda awkward', I thought. "I-I can leave the ho-hospital today. ", I stuttered. His smirk got brider and I had to look away, because I was already as red as a tomato.
Before I could react, he already stood close to me, cupping my cheeks with his palms, making me to look at him. He came closer, I could already feel his breath on my lips.
"OHHH MY RIVAL! THE YOUTH FINALLY CATCHED YOU! "

Kakashi's POV

'only the one and only could destroy this perfect moment. ' I let out a growl, looking at him with an annoyed face. "Gai, Why do you Interrupt us?", I asked coldly. He still had a stupid smile on his face. I sighed. "My RIVAL, the fourth wants to see you. "
I nodded and looked at Sakura. She looked at the ground. "I will be here before you checked out.", I said with a closed-eye smile, and she smiled too.

"Kakashi, I want you to take a little break before you start your next mission. Besides... What's that with Sakura? ", The fourth said and smirked. "Well, we like each other... So bye for now, Minato-Sensei. ", I said and disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

Sakura's POV

After the doc checked my healthness, Kakashi appeared in a cloud of smoke. "Wooh! ", Kakashi yelled. I flinched, in suprisedness. He laughed. I was looking at him still suprised, then I started laughing too. Kakashi stumbled forwards, still laughing, and fell... Onto me. I stopped laughing and my face flushed. He smirked and I pulled down his mask, kissing him instantly.

HELLO PEOPLE OUT THERE!WOOHOO A NEW CHAPTER! Should I make a LEMON? COMMENT! ^.^

*COOKIES*