Newborn love

Sakura's POV

I woke up, but I was feeling different from before. I opened my eyes. He looked down at me, with a soft closed-eye smile. I felt like I could melt away with his smile and my face got cherry Red. 'oh poor, poor Sakura... You are starting to like him that way.', I thought. We were in the hospital... Again. "Oh, you're awake. " I looked at my arm, a association was wrapped around it. Also on my other arm and my legs. I sighed. "How long did I sleep?", I asked curiously. He opened his eye and you could see the sorrow in it. "Almost a week.", he answered my question. 'wait. Why the hell did he seem sorrowed about me?', I thought. "Can you answer my question now?", I asked him, Almost crying again.

Kakashi's POV

'oh. That question again.',I thought. I looked her in her eyes. "I care... I saved you because I'm starting to-" I got cut by Minato- erm I mean the fourth opening the door of the room. "Kakashi! I was looking for yo-" he looked at the two of us, a smile of realization on his face. "Oh, did I... Interrupt you two?" 'wait.. What? He doesn't mean...? Ok Kakashi. You know you like her that way.', I thought, my face a little bit Red. I looked down at her, hearing her heart beating faster and a cherry red face which looked very cute. "No.", I and Sakura both said, like we trained to do so.
On the fourth's face was a happy smile. "Good... Though I'm going."
Sakura and I looked at each other, her face dark cherry Red and my heart beating faster. She pulled down my mask.

Sakura's POV
I pulled down his mask, to look at his face, he let it happen. Man, his face was handsome. So... Why does he wear a mask?
'is he going to...? No, he's not going to-'
Kakashi leaned down to me and he... He...
He just kissed me. And I did let it happen. To be honest - I really enjoyed it. He started to kiss me more passionately, until we both parted because we needed air.

Kakashi's POV

Nope, I didn't give a Shit right now. It was the perfect moment to kiss her - what I did.
I leaned down to her and just kissed her.
As we both needed air we parted, I looked at her beautiful now even ruby red face, and smiled happily. "I saved you, because I fell in love with you, the moment I saw you." Her face took on a happy expression as I said that. "I love you too... Suprisingly. "