Why don't you ask why?

Sakura's POV

Kakashi grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him, deepening the kiss. I gasped as we parted from the kiss and Kakashi started kissing down my jawline. I flinched and looked at him with a deep fear in my eyes. "Please not...", I whispered. He looked at me with sorrow in his eyes, but he didn't ask Why, he just pulled me in a hug and kissed my forehead. I felt my eyelids getting tired, minimalizing the distance between me and Kakashi and fell asleep.

'hey beauty Wanna have some fun? ' I heard the voice of a drunk seeming man. 'n-no, sorry, I have to go.' 'like you would get somewhere. ' He smirked and pulled me in the dark street. I screamed, but no help was coming, not for me.

I woke up, beeing shaked by Kakashi. "Hey! Sakura! Wake up!" I slightly opened my eyes which were wet, I was crying. "Save me, save me from him...", I whispered, tears falling down my cheeks.

Kakashi's POV

I woke up by Sakura's screams. She screaming :"Help! HELP! He will rape me! HELP! " 'so that's what it's about... ', I thought. I started shaking her trying to wake her. She slightly opened her eyes, in them was the deepest fear I've ever seen.
"Save me, save me from him.", she whispered, I just pulled her into a tight hug. "Let's go home.", I said softly.

Sakura's POV

I nodded and Kakashi stood up, holding my hand and making me stand up. I looked at his face and smiled lightly and he continued the smile.

We 'checked out' of the hospital today, we made our way outside. "Should I take you to your house?", he asked. Me facial expression changed into sad, again. "I haven't got a home. ", I said quietly. He looked a bit shocked. "You don't have a home? Ehm... You could live with me... If you want... ", he said even a little bit shy, which caused me to smirk. "Of course I want to live with you!", I nearly yelled, because I was so happy. He looked kinda curious, which caused me to laugh. "Are you finished? ", he asked, starting to laugh too.

"Here it is.", Kakashi said as we arrived in front of a small, but beautiful appartment.
I looked around, there were some cherry trees in the garden. "Hey!" An unfamiliar voice said.

Kakashi's POV

"Hey!", I heard someone say. I turned around and saw Kurenai and Asuma.
"Hey Asuma, Kurenai. ", I said. Sakura looked at them curiously. "This is Sakura.", I said and pointed at them. "Hi. Kurenai, Asuma? ", she said. "Hi.", came back from both. "Nice to meet you.", Kurenai said smiling And Asuma nodded. "Gai said that you two...", he said and made some strange movements with his hands. Sakura and I looked with a smirk at each other. "It's nothing official, you know, but...", I said and pulled Sakura closer to me. Kurenai smiled happily :"Then would you go on a double Date with the two of us? We would go to the Kimono festival. "
I and Sakura nodded. "Of course we want.", Sakura said.