Shopping- What's that?

Sakura's POV

"...and here is my guest room, yours. ", Kakashi said and pointed at the door. "It wasn't in use since... I don't know, I will have to clean it. While I haven't cleaned it, you can sleep in my room. "

I blushed, looking away to hide (AN Hide: Let's go home D: ) it from Kakashi. But Kakashi has already seen it, he smirked.
"Kurenai has asked me already If you have a Kimono. I answered it with no. So she asked If you want to go shopping, you just have to ask her. "
I nodded, but:"By the way, what is shopping? " Kakashi gave me a strange look. "What? " "I don't know what shopping is, I grew up in a Part of the City, where people haven't much Money.", I explained. "So... Shopping is, when you go to buy things you don't need often... Like... Make-Up or such Girl-crap. ", Kakashi said.
I looked at him curiously."That sounds cool. " "Good... Then you and Kurenai meet at the shopping centre at 2pm." "Yay.", I said smiling.

2pm:
"Hey, Kurenai!. ", I yelled, waving. "Hi, Sakura.", she greeted. "So, let's go shopping! ", she said, pointing at the huge shopping centre. "Woah, that's biiiiig. ", I said, looking at it.

"What about that one? "
"Wooh, that one s gorgeus. "
Kurenai Held a very beautiful, black Kimono with pink flowers and Green leaves. "I will try it on. ", I said and went to the cubicle. The Kimono was perfect, neither too long or too big. "I'm gonna take that one!", I yelled out to Kurenai.

"But what about the money? ", I asked. "Since I and Asuma invited you two to the double date, I will pay for you. ", she said with a smile.I nodded, and we went to the cashpoint. The Kimono wasn't too cheap.

As we went back to Kakashi's, I said goodbye to Kurenai and went in. "I'm home!", I yelled through the house. "Hey, Sakura, no need to yell...", Kakashi said as I saw him sitting on the kitchen table. He looked sleepy. I grinned. "Oh, did I wake you up?" Kakashi looked at me kinda annoyed... But still he was looking handsome. "Yes, you did. "
I smirked, and he looked at me, almost laughing. "I'm going to take a shower, is that alright? ", I asked him. "Of course. ", he nodded.

As I went out of the shower, I wrapped a towel around my body.I exited the bathroom and ran directly into Kakashi.

WOOHOO, a crappy chapter!
*Cookies*

Cyaaaaaaaa