happily ever after

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

"Why is no one paying attention? I said put the bench slightly parallel from the altar so it looks like the chairs are flowing out like a flower! This isn't parallel, it's straight" She spat in a strong French accent. I stood behind the madness, arms crossed.

"They are flowing ma'am," I heard one of the workers say, but my wedding planner scoffed and crossed her little arms didn't know so much anger could come out of such a tiny body.

"You have no creativity at all! It looks like a toddler did it. Actually a toddler would have done a better, job" she huffed I chuckled a little because that was funny and I guess that caught her attention. She turned around and stomped over to me.

"Mr Min," she said, arms on her hips. I looked at her.

"Did you try on your jacket like I said? We have to make sure it fits perfectly can't have you looking like a marshmallow" she said I sighed.

"I have tried it on many times it fits perfectly I can promise you that Anna," I said she just shook her head.

"I saw you eating a donut in the lobby earlier. You can't fool me" She said waving her finger. I pouted and kicked my foot a little on the ground.

"I was hungry," I whispered softly. She poked my belly.

"Have a bell pepper if you're hungry, now go try it on again" she said nudging me away from the Ceremony setup.

The place we were getting married was beautiful. It looks like a castle with a huge front yard where the ceremony is being held. Then the reception is in the backyard.

I wanted a simple wedding and I couldn't plan it for shit by myself, so we hired a planner. She is kinda crazy and I'm scared of her but she had good reviews.

I walked back inside this castle. The building is old as hell the interior looks ancient but I love it.

The stairs creak as I walk up them on my side of the building. They have it set up so Jimin and I don't run into each other tomorrow but I do miss him.

I haven't even seen him all day since we got here this morning because Anna had us separated right away.

The room I'm staying in is pretty and huge. It's technically called a brides, suite but oh well I like the room even if it doesn't support the gays.

 It's technically called a brides, suite but oh well I like the room even if it doesn't support the gays