scene 20

Jimin POV

Jimin POV

"How is he?" I asked as the doctor stepped out of the room meeting us in my kitchen.

He was zipping up his doctor bag "No major injuries he has some bruising on his wrist and arms some cuts on his face but nothing to bad he should be fine physically" He said I let out a breath.

"How did he seem mentally?" I asked hands in my pocket the doctor let out a sigh.

"Not good... I prescribed him some paroxetine because he told me already has anxiety he can take that if wants it will put him to sleep at most" the doctor said packing up.

We got home 30 minutes ago and after we got into the car Yoongi became dead silent and sniff as a board he curled on himself in the car looking out the window. Once we got into the my apartment he didn't say anything and went into our bedroom locking the door behind him the doctor showed up a few minutes ago and did quick exam.

"Thank you I appreciate you coming so suddenly" I said he shrugged

"I've been your families doctor since you were born I'll come when you call I'm loyal to the family" he said he was older maybe late fifties "I'll see you around Jimin be careful" he said letting himself out now I was alone with my friends.

"I'm gonna check on him" I said but Jin stopped me hand on my shoulder.

"Not a good idea" Jin said I shook his hand off me.

"Excuse you? I need to talk to him" I said he held me back again I glared at him "Fuck off I wanna see him" I hissed

"It's not wise Boss" Namjoon added in

"He is fragile right now and seeing you might blow things up who knows what he is thinking right now" Jin said my shoulders drooped.

"I-I don't want him to be alone he is probably so scared" I whispered softly

"I'll go talk to him okay just don't kick down the door anytime soon" Jin said patting my back as he walked towards the bedroom door.

Jin POV

I knocked a couple times on the door but obviously no answer "Yoongi it's Jin open the door I just wanna talk" I said

Silents

"Yoongi open the door and I'll help you I promise" I whispered than a couple moments passed until I heard the door unlock and it cracked open just a bit.

I slowly opened it up stepping inside seeing him sitting in the middle of the floor his arms under his knees holding himself he was wearing a black hoodie and black sweatpants. I let out a sigh taking off my jacket tossing it and sitting next to him on the floor legs spread out arms behind me.

"I'm fucking exhausted need a beer and a fat nap" I sighed he didn't answer just stared at the floor at least he wasn't crying anymore.

"I can hear what your thinking so just ask what you want" I said he frowned fiddling with the ring on his finger eyes still on the floor.