She tried to scoot away from him but he grabbed her ankle roughly pulling her towards him. The force of him pulling her resulted in her back being slammed against the soft mattress.

He took advantage and without wasting a second hovered over her body. Hazel pulled her hands to her chest snapping her fearful eyes open.

Hawk grey eyes against frightened emerald ones.

She whimpered when he leaned to her face making her press her head deeper in the mattress. He slammed his palms beside her on the bed earning a horrified flinch from her.

"Tell me!" Her lower lip wobbled as tears started blurring her sight.

"N-N-No." She finally let out shaking her head.

He grabbed her chin with his one hand staring in her misty eyes with his dark hawk ones.

"Yes! No one is capable of saving you from me!" He seethed right on her face making her shut her eyes.

"Not even you!" With that, a small shriek left her lips as he pulled her up by her waist settling her on his laps.

Her eyes snapped up to him when she found herself straddling him. She gulped watching her trembling hands holding his shoulders. She instantly pulled them back which didn't go unnoticed by him.

He almost smirked seeing she still remembers not to touch him. He grabbed the back of her head jerking her face closer to him. Before she knew anything a wave of pain corrupted her lips.

He slammed his lips against hers swallowing them in a hard bruising kiss. She tried moving back but her tiny waist was also painfully gripped by his calloused tattooed arm. He jerked her waist forward making her butt rub against his excitement down there.

He was hard as a rock and this time he wouldn't let her leave him having blue balls. He bit her lower lip giving it a harsh tug with his teeth.

Hazel hissed in pain he was eating her lips. Unconsciously she placed her hands on his chest to push his lips back but to no avail. He opened his dark eyes watching her beautiful face having disturbed expressions.

There was a frown on her forehead, eyes squeezed closed, and her nose flaring up to take a few gulps of breath. He was killing the air in her lungs and that's what he wanted.

Her tiny hands touched him. But surprisingly he didn't even mind it instead he weirdly liked her touching him. Her hands stopped struggling and curled up into tiny fists keeping a good amount of his shirt in them.

She started feeling lightheaded. She slowly opened her eyes only for them to be glued against his. He didn't stop sucking her lips without giving even a little bit chance to her to breathe properly.

His dick twitched in excitement as soon as her stones filled with innocence met his dark lustful eyes.

Her teary blurry eyes begged him to let go through them but he didn't. He was enjoying seeing her being on his mercy. She looked incredibly enchanting while giving him that begging look. It was almost like she was begging for more but he knew better.

He noticed her eyes flickering losing all breath and instead of pulling away he dipped his head forward pressing his lips harder than before.

And the beast didn't show any mercy.

Her eyes rolled back and finally, he pulled back only for her body to fall in his arms limped. He chuckled watching her blacked-out face.

He grabbed her chin and parted her lips before joining his lips against hers and shoving a good amount of air in her mouth. He finally felt her breathing normally and pulled back.

He laid her down on his bed and leaned to her face with a smirk playing on his lips watching her res busted petals. Grabbing her tiny hand in his he kissed it while keeping his creepy stare fixed on her face.

A few hours later

"Uhm." Hazel moaned slowly opening her eyes.

"Ah." Her lips parted as a small scream escaped her lips.

Her eyes snapped up to the shadow that was over her laid body. Her emerald eyes met his grey blank ones.

"Ahh." Another loud moan left her throat finally pulling back from the dark world she witnessed in his eyes.

Then realization seeped in her. She was only in her bra and skirt. She was still wearing a skirt but there were no panties found on her body. He must have removed it.

Another gasp left her lips arching her back letting another realization seep in her veins. Her eyes closed shut. Her pussy was dripping wet while his two fingers were going in and out at a sensual pace.

She fisted the bedsheets tightly as he increased his pace adding another finger in her wet folds. She was so close. Damn close to reaching her release. Her back arched but nothing.

He pulled his fingers out of her making her legs shiver in disapproval. She gulped opening her eyes. She knew one thing. He stopped because he wasn't giving her pleasure.

He was punishing her and from the look of his eyes. It seems like.

"I am not done yet Beautiful."

_____________________________________

Next will be up soon.

Try to follow me on Instagram too guys. I have quite a low percentage of followers there. Support me there too. It's mirah_selim

Till the next adios.