13.

‿︵‿︵ ୨♡~♡୧‿︵‿︵

Y/N pov;

My body slowly awoke. Different noises were heard everywhere. I kept my eyes closed for a couple more seconds. A slow beeping noise was heard over to the right and heels clicking against tile zoomed by. All I could really hear was my slow breathing and murmuring from people. I opened my eyes. I was in a hospital bed, more like a room. It was pretty nice. The white walls were now faded, and turned out to be more of a grey.

Tons of machines were in my room. An IV was in my arm and my arm was wrapped with bandages. The blue curtain opened and a nurse with blonde hair and brown eyes walked in. "Good to see you're finally awake dear." Her name tag read, "Kaecey." I half smiled and looked up at the ceiling. "How do you feel?" Kaecey asked, scribbling down some notes.

"I feel ok, just a little drowsy." She nodded and wrote something else down. "Is your arm in pain?" She asked. "Kind of. Not as bad as before." I joked, but she didn't seem to find it as funny as I did. "Well alright, the doctor will come in to ask a few more questions." She sat up from her chair that she was in and smiled and closed the curtain.

Just like Kaecey said, a doctor a few minutes later walked in. He was tall, about mid 20's I assume. He had brown hair and green eyes with a few freckles. He grinned down at me and closed the curtains. "Good morning Y/N. How was your rest?" He sat down where Kaecey sat previously. He turned on the computer he had and started to type. "Fine I guess." He nodded. "My name is Quentin, as you can see, I'm your doctor." He laughed and continued on talking. "So I know that you know that your Mother has sadly died. And your father is in prison, now I know that must be difficult but do you have any other family members that you are aware of?

"Cause I know this will be difficult but if you don't we will have to send you to an orphanage to where you'll have to be adopted." The room became silent. All my thoughts were swirling. I had no other siblings, and my Mother never really talked about much of her relatives. Except Aunt Macy. But she was not that nice really. She has a snotty son who bothers me. "Well I have my Aunt Macy Webb, but I don't know where she moved. I haven't seen her in a long time." I answered.

It was true, it has been years since I last saw her. When we did, she said she wanted to move elsewhere, but she never clarified where. Quentin nodded. "Do you know where she is or her contact info?" I shook my head. This subject made me very weary. I hated to talk about it. I wanted to cry for hours, but not in front of the doctor. I wanted to be alone, so no one could see me do it. "Well if you feel up to it, I can have some visitors. It looks like we have a couple here..." The doctor was clicking on random things on the computer. "Ah yes lets see, Johnny Lawrence, Nariyoshi Miyagi, ( He pronounced it so off it was hard not to laugh) Daniel LaRusso, Lucille LaRusso and Robert Brown. A lot of people want to see you.

"I'll bring Johnny in in a little while. Get some rest alright?" I nodded. I couldn't help but smile. I knew Johnny was going to come over but Bobby? I laughed to myself. Gosh he was such a sweetie. Quentin left the room and closed the curtain. I layed by head back onto the pillow. Someone to the left of me was watching tv very loud.

~

I didn't fall asleep, but I did close my eyes and relax. It was hard to relax though. What if my Aunt didn't want to take me in? Did I have to go get adopted by some stranger? I rather live on the streets or go with Daniel.

That was the answer. Daniel. What if his mom adopted me? Then we can be siblings. The curtain rattled opened and shook me from my thoughts. Johnny walked in with his dirty blonde hair slicked back. He wore a Cobra Kai jacket that was a bright red with some random t shirt on underneath as well as some baggy jeans.

I grinned at him and he returned it back. I opened my arms and he came over and hugged me back. I rested my head in the crook of his neck. "Hey it's going to be ok." Those words made me start to cry again. He released from the hug and gently kissed my forehead. "How do you feel?" He asked, placing chocolate hearts, red roses and a card signed by him on the desk. He sat at the edge of the bed and gently rubbed my leg through the covers.

I simply shrugged. "I'm doing alright. Just lost a lot of blood....and my mom." I added much quieter. His blue eyes met mine and he sighed looking back down at the ground. "I'm really sorry. You shouldn't have been put through this."

We mostly sat in silence, enjoying one another's presence. "So has Dany boy showed up?" Johnny asked, breaking the silence. I laughed at his joke. "No your boyfriend has not showed up yet. Your actually the first guess I had." He seemed much happier about that.

"He isn't my boyfriend, he's yours right?" He had a smug smile on his face and laughed as well. I grabbed a pillow and threw it at his face. "No stupid he's dating Ali." He looked at me confused. "You guys aren't together?" "No!" I exclaimed. Sadly not. "Oh, so he wants to steal you away and Ali? I see how it is." I laughed at him. "Oh, tough luck. Go cry about it now." I grinned and he rolled his eyes.

~

The rest of the day we talked about random things that popped into our head.  Soon, he had to leave because the Nurse said I needed to rest.  I did fall asleep, and slept for a long time. Until of course, Johnny came back. "Your favorite is back." He boomed and I looked over at him. I groaned and rolled back over and covered myself in the blanket. "Go away." I mumbled under the covers. "I don't know what you said but, Bobby! Get in here!" My eyes widened and I threw the blanket off and fixed my hair.

Bobby walked in holding some flowers and a note. He noticed me and gave me a smile and placed his gifts next to Johnnys. I returned the smile back to him. "So what brings you here Bobby?" He shrugged and sat at the end of the bed.

"Just wanted to come say hello before karate. And I did want to talk to you about something." Bobby added the last part quieter. "Oh shit, yeah we have to get going soon." Johnny added as he leaned against a chair that sat in the corner. "You know when you and Daniel came into the dojo right?" I just nodded, looking right  into his brown eyes. "And uh, our Sensei said that you had to compete in the tournament?

"I really don't think you should. It's gonna be really dangerous. Everyone on Cobra Kai is just, I don't know, really taking in Kreese's words. You can get really hurt." We sat in silence for another moment. Bobby just stared at the floor, twisting his thumbs. "Look I really don't want to but I don't think I have a choice here. Remember what he said, If I don't show, well who knows what he is gonna do but probably something worse than getting a couple bruises. And its not like my Dad will do anything about that." I sighed and simply stared at Bobby's brown hair.

Bobby continued to stare at the floor. "I'm sorry about your parents." He added, almost like a whisper really. I simply smiled. "Well thanks for visiting, I think you should get going now." I nodded towards the clock. They both nodded and Bobby sat up. "Maybe just fake an injury or something I don't know. But, see you soon." He added and Johnny and Bobby left.

I really didn't want to enter the Karate Championship thing, but what if it was really fun? I may even enjoy the experience.

    ‿︵‿︵ ୨♡~♡୧‿︵‿︵.