14.

‿︵‿︵ ୨♡~♡୧‿︵‿︵.

The next morning, which came fairly quickly, I was thinking of what Bobby had told me.

It's gonna be really dangerous. Everyone on Cobra Kai is just, I don't know, really taking in Kreese's words. You can get really hurt.

He had a point, it was going to be dangerous. Everyone is already training harder than ever, and I can barely even get out of the bed. Kaecey came in with some jello a hour ago or so, and telling me that someone would be visiting. I knew it was Daniel of course, he already waited this long to come.

The clock read 9:35, and guests would come and visit right at 9:30, but that's just what Kaecey said. While I waited for him, I began to wonder, have they already been training? I hoped so. They shouldn't wait for me. Besides, this is a injury right? I'll just tell Kreese that I have better things to do. And that I'm not scared of him.

"Y/N, someone is here to visit you. Can she come in?" She? "Umm sure." I answered back. Daniel didn't come? Why wouldn't he come and visit me. It's been a couple weeks in the hospital, almost a month really. And I've only had Johnny, Bobby, some letters from my teachers and the principal telling me to take my time coming back to school. Obviously I was going to abuse that.

The curtain swung open and Mrs.LaRusso stood, worry in her eyes. "Oh dear, hello." She said and she walked in. She gave me a awkward side hug and sat next to me. "How are you?"

"Fine I guess but where is Daniel?" Mrs. LaRusso looked to the floor and sighed. "He's busy training with Mr. Miyagi. Or that's what he told me. But he did ask me to tell you he hopes you feel better." I stared at her for a couple moments. "That's it?" I asked, poison in my voice. "It's been a month, he doesn't know what's happening to me or how I feel and he says hope you feel better?"

She sighed again. But she slowly nodded. I rolled my eyes and huffed. "Makes sense, I'm just the last resort here." Mrs.LaRusso looked me in the eyes. "I'm sorry sweetie but-"

"I think you should go. Tell Daniel to go fuck himself. And I will not be entering that dumb tournament." I glared at her now. Not like she did anything wrong but I was mad. Is karate more important than me? Seriously? It's just a tournament and you can't even come over and say hey? Even Johnny and Bobby came over and there class almost started. I'm positive they were late.

Mrs.LaRusso left and closed the curtain. I layed my head back on the pillow. Tears stung my eyes. I sighed. I really just want to leave this place. I thought to myself.

~

As if my prayers were answered, the doctor told me that I could go home soon. I would have to stay in my apartment though, go to school, come back. Then I would have to find a home with someone. I told Quentin that he should contact someone named Nariyoshi Miyagi, how he would be willing to adopt me. He said he would in a couple days after I have gone home. I gave him the address as well.

No one really came, except for Johnny. He popped into the hospital with a little note.

Dear stupid,

Why did the cabinet learn karate?

For shelf defense.

Get it? Ok I know that was bad but I hope you feel better. Maybe we can hang soon? ;)

-Johnny

P.S. Bobby put that one, blame him.

He always left little jokes that were really bad but it always put a smile on my face. I rolled my eyes reading one.

Hey Y/N,

Sense Daniel LaDummy won't come visit and hang with you, come hang with me. Maybe even join Cobra Kai. Daniel would be really pissed at that! Then he'll come visit and talk with you for once.

Anyways, once you leave my mom said you can always stay at our house. Hope to see you soon.

-Johnny

He had a good reason. Maybe joining Cobra Kai would be good. But then I would have to do karate. I really didn't want to do it. But, I would definitely come and visit him.

     ‿︵‿︵ ୨♡~♡୧‿︵‿︵.

Aww I love how Johnny is. Hope you enjoyed ;)