Twin Drama (13)

I have no excuse for how long this took but I can genuinely say that I have never had more of a hard time writing a chapter like I had for this one. Writing in Antonio's POV was the most hardest chapter I've ever had to write for any of my stories, I won't be doing his POV for a looooong while.

But here is his POV, I apologise for the length but I promise the next chapter will be back to either being in Anna's or Ali's POV and I'll make sure it's longer than this one :)

Rae 'Rae x

____________________________________________________________________________

Antonio’s POV

*The day Anastasia got shot*

 I paced up and down the room while running my hands through my hair. I was in Weston’s pack house. I refused to call him alpha purely because he’s not my alpha, Alejandro was my alpha but I refused to call him as such because he was my brother, I don’t feel I should bow down to him, I don’t bow down to anyone. I have alpha blood in me; I shouldn’t have to bow down.

 I stopped pacing and sat down on the bed that was in the guest room and I put my head in my hands. I was a bit anxious at the moment because I sent a hunter out to Alejandro’s territory to send him a warning, if that’s the word you want to use. It’s not that I want to hurt him as such, I just want him to understand what it feels like to be distraught over his mate so yes, I ordered the hunter to merely injure Anastasia, not kill her, I’m not heartless but I do have a limit.

 Now, you may be wondering why I actually hate Anastasia so much but it’s not that I hate her, I just hate how happy she’s making my brother. You’re probably confused at this but let me explain it to you. Alejandro has always got what he’s asked for no matter what it was, I remember when we were 17, he asked for a new car and guess what? He got it the next day but when I asked for one, my parents just said that he’ll take me wherever I want to go, can you believe that? Even though we’re twins he always got everything while I just followed in his shadow.

The thing that really got to me was the day he took my mate. Fair enough he didn’t know she was my mate and he still doesn’t because she genuinely loved him even though she was supposed to love me. He was oblivious to the fact that I was literally distraught at the fact that he took my mate away from me, he was too busy taking an interest in my mate to notice about his twin brother and that annoyed me, actually no that’s not even the right word to use, it pissed me off.

The only reason I let her be with him because she was genuinely happy, that was until Anastasia came into the picture. He might as well have just kicked my mate to the curb with how he just forgot about her. If you haven’t guessed by now, my mate is the very own Marilyn Weston. 

You may be wondering why I don’t just go after my brother directly, well that would be too easy. I need to make him feel the pain I went though every day of seeing my mate with someone else and by hurting the person most dear to him, he shall feel it, whether it be now or later. So no, I don’t hate Anastasia herself, I just hate how she came into he picture, making him forget about my mate, if she never came, my mate would still be happy but because of her, she’s not and I’m not going to stand for it.

I stood up from the bed and went to the door. I needed to find out what was going on, I couldn’t stand it anymore.

Just as I was about to open the door, it opened anyway and the person behind it jumped back,

“Sorry Antonio, gave me a bit of a shock there”

I looked at him blankly, “Just hurry up and tell me what happened”