Twin Drama (7)

Well here's chapter 7! There's a lot that goes on throughout this chapter which is why it's quite long but I hope it's not too confusing or anything like that :)

Picture on the side of Alejandro so that's technically Antonio as well because they're identical twins lol

Rae 'Rae x

______________________________________________________________________________

Anastasia's POV

*1 week later*

"Come on Anna please!"

I shook my head and continued walking away, "I can't go Ali, my dad would have a fit"

"Just call him and tell him that you're coming to my house, it's not that hard"

"Did you not see how he reacted last time I went to your house? He hates you Alejandro, let's not make it even worse okay?"

He walked up to me and grabbed my hand which made me stop and face him and I waited to hear what he had to say,

"Baby please" He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer so that I was touching his chest and I looked up at him,

"Just come, my mum is really excited to see you again, if your dad is the problem, I'll get my dad to call him for you, I don't want you to leave just yet"

He lightly pressed his lips to mine and I was slowly on the verge of saying yes to him, I wasn't there just yet though.

He pulled away from me and looked into my eyes, "Please"

I sighed, "Ali, I can't, honestly my dad will not allow it, I have to listen to him"

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair, "Anastasia"

"Alejandro"

He smiled slightly at that but then went back to his serious face,

"Seriously Anna, is it too much for me to ask my own girlfriend to come round to my house for a night?"

I shook my head, "No but-"

He cut me off, "But what? Other than your dad being an issue, is there any other reason why you don't want to come round?"

I shook my head again, "No, of course I want to come round baby, I'd love to but you know my dad, he's strict when it comes to me and my sister"

"I know I know but it's not like your moving in with me, look Anna, it's just for today even though tomorrow is Saturday so you could always stay round"

I raised an eyebrow at him, "Don't push it"

He smiled, "Okay, that's out the window then, either you come to mine or I go to yours, I'm not taking no for an answer"

I sighed, "Okay fine, I'll come to yours only because if you come to mine my dad will probably kick you out anyway"

He laughed, "Probably"

He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine and I don't know if it was instinctual for me now, but my arms automatically wrapped around his neck to pull him closer to me.

I eventually pulled away from him and I leant my head on his chest,

"You are so amazing you know that?"

"Why are your feelings so strong towards me? 2 weeks now Alejandro, you've known me for 2 weeks and it sounds like your about to profess your love for me or something"

"If you knew the truth, you'd understand"

I looked up at him confused, "What exactly is the truth?"