the beast

Izuku x fem issei that isn't a pervert and doesn't get turned into a devil pawn but still has Ddraig

The fem issei still gets called a pervert because some bitch(not any of the tormentors) Decided to spread Rumors about her even though she isn't.

Mha x doom x dxd

Izuku yagi story

I was thinking of making a second version of my doomslayer izuku story but I add dxd into it.

Izuku was friends with todoroki twins, bakugo twins, and  Rias. When he was announced quirkless. His parents neglected him while his sister and friends including the rias abused him with their quirks or, powers. After one of their beatings, he is left unconscious, bruised, broken and bleeding out. But suddenly, memories for a past life that were once locked away come rushing back

(still working whether or not they know rias early on)

[backstory]

After the defeat of the dark lord and the doom slayer being put in the cursed sarcophagus and finally layed to rest, the father decided to gift the slayer a new opportunity,

a new life.

Thus, he allows him to be reincarnated but with locked memories and powers sealed away hoping he wouldn't be needed while also not knowing what his next life would be like. But he hoped with this new life he would finally find some peace.

How the dragons came to be is from gods/fathers life sphere being crushed, causing the power within it to erupt into the multiverse.( basically doomslayer created them by destroying gods life sphere, which held all, and I mean all the powers of god within it, read the lore damnit.) but also when the dark lord was defeated which caused immeasurable power to explode into the multiverse.

Both of these events release a large mass amounts of power into the multiverse which allowed for their creation to happen. This event also created another universe where they would reside, the dxd x mha universe.

They did not gain consciousness until a few hundred years later unaware of the events that gave birth to them.

How god came into a physical form is through an artificial method with the help of "Samuel Hayden"(who is a mayker in doom if you didn't know) and some maykers, but not as powerful because of it. the only way to be his true form was from the life sphere, which doom guy destroyed.

The devils in the dxd universe are descendent to davoth's prized creation. The people of immora who would then later become what are then called devils in the dxd universe. Because of the dark lords defeat, there would a shift in power because davoth is not a king, but a warrior. As Only the strongest could rule the demons and devils in hell, so that fits into bit of their original backstory.

It's been about more than an eon and it's now the current time line. Many years have past since God died as the devil have unexpectedly gained tremendous power from an unknown source and god had to sacrifice himself with many angels to defeat them. But before that, vega/the father knew that with his death, he would reawaken once more, for his fight.....  is

......eternal.

Now with the current time line

Izuku is beaten to a pulp and left for dead. He tries to bring himself up and walks away struggleing until he finally collapses and unconscious. There, Issei's family see him and rush to help him and bring him home to fix him up.

What no one knew was, once locked memories, now flooded his mind, as if he watched his entire life as if it was a movie from the eyes of his new body and in a way, soul

The seal that god put to lock his powers, breaks. As not even he would hold his own against the slayer.

Now how will their universe fair against a being older than them, so ancient yet, immeasurably powerful.

His soul in a way so young yet, his mind and might older than the universe itself.

-need a name for the fem issei