Prime

So this is a story that Calebyell requested with changes to fit well together.

Also I'm not going to exactly take story requests, mostly because I take awhile to release chapters alone.

[au]

Mha x transformers: beast hunters

Quirked female only society

Izuku yagi

Izuku x mei

Neglected by parents, abused by "friends"

U.A. Is a collage with first years being 18-20

[description]

So I'm going to merge some things between the transformers movie and, animated series, beast hunters to fit it all together well. All Mostly scene wise for a bit of immersion.

At the end, when prime sacrificed himself to basically restart cybertron. He initially thought he need to sacrifice both his all spark and the matrix of leader ship together which should have been the case but, because the matrix of leader ship had been used so much by him or to revive him, his all spark on its own was able to fill both gaps needed(somehow). Now his body is adrift in space with no sighs of life but still with the matrix held within. As that happened, same time during that event, quirks appeared in its first female

200 years have past with all information about human interaction with cybertronions is long forgotten(except for afo who is old as shit). females are now dominant while males are bottom of the barrel as they can't have quirks.

Now we look at izuku, he is abused and neglected by both family and friends, his parents sometimes abusing him. Every day induring torment from those around him just because he is a male. One day, he gets beaten into a pulp at a junk yard by his "sister and friends" until one final attack with his "sister" leaving him on top of a junk pile saying "lay here like the rest of this junk". But what they didn't know was that they had killed him as he was bleeding out. With his final breath believing he can finally leave this cruel world, his blood seeps through the junk slowly reaching the bottom.

....until it lands on a metallic body, Optimus's damaged, rusted body. The blood starting to seep through the cracks/openings of his chest cavity, slowly reaching a compartment. This compartment holding the matrix that seems to be kept in a stasis. As the blood reaches it, a single droplet falls onto the matrix, seconds later, it activates with a bright blue glow.

Next thing izuku knows, he wakes up in a robot body in the same junkyard he was at. He will have a panic attack because of seeing his dead human body on the ground but, get broken out of it when he sees lights up ahead to which he runs. The light being from the very family and friends that tormented him and, aunts that did care for him who are all looking from him.

Izuku was 14 when this all happened

Now because of the matrix, it had changed several things because of izuku being human, such as. Him being able to transform into a human form and, the new body he has that is Optimuses body (in a way) is younger because of his age. His voice  also won't be as deep(until he is older obviously)

Also thinking about making random memories of Optimus's pop up in his head as flashes. This will not make him become Optimus, just memories that he reacts to as if they were videos he was watching.

Also another request by him was for izuku to sing a song for eri which is

Taking over: by divide music