Lies

Ayn wakes up in the middle of the night, for some reason he couldn't sleep, it was like something was bothering him so he wouldn't fall asleep. Although he couldn't sleep, he lay in bed, staring at the ceiling. Where will he go so late at night? Everyone is sleeping, so it is better to stay in his room so as not to disturb others.

He closed his eyes for a moment, then the sudden image of Louis's face flashed through his mind, causing his eyes to widen. Without knowing why, Ayn got up from the bed and hurried out of the room. Louis's room is right next to his, so he only needed to walk a few steps.

He stopped in front of the door, looking at it for a couple of minutes, debating whether to go in or not because he didn't want to disturb Louis's sleep. But he thought about the possibility that perhaps Louis was no longer inside his room, that he went out in search of the source. With that in mind, Ayn quietly opened the door a bit, peered inside, and saw that no one was lying on the bed.

He was right, Louis left without telling anyone, doing the same thing Ayn had done before. He needs to let the others know, to find out what they are going to do. So Ayn ​​decided to wake Yakumo up, better to tell him first than the others.

Ayn walked into Yakumo's room which is right in front of Louis, then walked over to the bed to wake his comrade up. Ayn began to move Yakumo's body, trying to wake him up from his sleep and calling out his name several times. But he was sleeping like a log, no matter how hard Ayn tried to wake him up, it was useless.

There was no choice but to resort to violence, maybe a kick will work to wake Yakumo up, if that doesn't work then Ayn will have to wake up Coco. As he was ready to kick Yakumo off the bed, he felt a hand grab his arm, then yank him onto the bed with great force, landing near Yakumo.

"It's just you," Yakumo said relieved. "What are you doing in the middle of the night inside my room?" He questioned feeling suspicious about Ayn's sudden visit in the middle of the night.

"I think Louis left the base alone." Ayn ignored Yakumo's words and actions, not even caring how close their faces were at the moment.

"He did something unexpected." Yakumo lets go of Ayn's arm and then stands up. "We have to go look for him, he is not in good condition to be alone."

"Just the two of us?"

"Yes, there is no need to disturb the others."

Yakumo thought it was best to leave with the two of them, considering the fact that Murasame would be mad at Louis for leaving without telling anyone. Even when he's the one who always told Ayn not to go alone, but he ended up doing the same thing.

Yakumo understands how Louis feels about finding the source, but there was no need to rush like this, he could have waited until tomorrow. Now they have more manpower than before, with three more allies things would be less difficult so waiting another day was practically nothing.

Still, Louis decided to go alone, not thinking that his actions might worry everyone. Yakumo couldn't help but worry, even though he knew how strong Louis was. The same with Ayn, he is very worried because not long ago Louis was not feeling well. If Louis ends up feeling sick again in the middle of a battle, no one would be there to help him, leading to his demise.

Thinking negatively would not help them, so they decided not to think about anything related to bad things, but to focus on the road ahead. Finding Louis is their top priority right now, they're not allowed to get distracted by other things.

...

I feel like I'm getting thirsty. Every time Louis breathed, he felt his esophagus being scraped, forcing him to open his eyes. He felt as if he was dreaming, but the blurry, spinning vision made him feel sick. He blinked several times in a delirious state and was able to look directly at the distant ceiling.

Code Vein: Lost In The Shadowsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें