The Flow Of Time

Louis was a little concerned about the memories inside the vestiges. The man named Rathion was somehow familiar to him, but at the same time he was a complete stranger. Seeing the contents of the vestiges didn't trigger Louis memories, he thought that maybe if he saw more about the man named Rathion he could remember something related to him, sadly, he can't remember a single thing.

The same happened with Yakumo, he knew Rathion too, but he can't remember him either. He had the feeling that maybe the memories inside those vestiges belongs to a different timeline, but Ayn refuted Yakumo's theory.

Ayn didn't believe that Rathion belongs to a different timeline, he was convinced that somehow someone turned back the time, and Ayn took Rathion's place.

Louis shook his head: "Don't get to a conclusion too fast, we still need to figure things out more deeply."

Yakumo agreed with Louis statement, and decided to continue foward, to confirm if there's a dried Bloodspring up ahead. If there is, then maybe those vestiges could be useful in someways.

Louis followed Yakumo, while Ayn continue standing in the same place. He looked up, gazing at the sky, trying to remember something about his own memories. At first he thought that maybe if he recovers all the vestiges that belongs to Rathion he could remember something about who he was, but now he's not convinced that would happen.

Ayn didn't want to continue taking the place that belongs to Rathion, he shouldn't be here, this is not the place where he belongs to. But if he doesn't belong with Louis and the others, then where's the place he's supposed to be at?

If the memories of the vestiges belong to the future, then where is Rathion? And where was Ayn in the future?

If someone really turned back the time to change certain events, how could someone explain Rathion's disappearance, and reason why Ayn took his place?

Everything that is happening is too confusing even for Ayn who believes that the vestiges came from the future, still, there are things that do not add up in this whole situation. What happened when Rathion helped Louis and Yakumo? Something must have happened, something terrible that forced someone to turn back the time.

Maybe even Louis or Yakumo are responsible, but Ayn doesn't suspect those two, he believes that everything that is happening is due to the mistakes Rathion made. In order to correct those mistakes, he turned back the time, although there seemed to be a price to pay, which is why Rathion is not here in the present.

For now Ayn decided not to think about it anymore, he continued on his way, entering the cave located behind the cocoon. In the memory within the vestige, Rathion had used his blood to bring the dried up Bloodspring back to life.

"This Bloodspring is not dry like in the memory." Louis became suspicious of the contents of the vestiges.

The Bloodspring shouldn't be bursting with life, that's why Ayn walked up to it, ripping out the blood bead. There was nothing out of the ordinary with the blood bead, everything was normal, even with the Bloodspring.

"I think someone did the work for us, or maybe it was us." Yakumo crouched down near the Bloodspring noticing that someone had traced down the flow of the blood beads: "Louis, come see this!"

Louis walked over to Yakumo, seeing that someone had done the job he was supposed to do, but who?

"Is it possible that we did all this?" Yakumo asked looking up, trying to find an answer from Louis.

Louis couldn't give Yakumo the answer he's looking for, he doesn't know what's going on either, everything its so confusing.

"The world wants to bring everything back, the things the time took from it." Ayn said while showing the empty blood bead.