Family Dinner Birds.

Magsimula sa umpisa

"How's that even possible?" Octavia asked.

"I don't know, but I have a theory." Stolas said.

Before Octavia could ask her dad what his theory is, they're interrupted by Stella, and Jessie walking into the living room.

"Are we interrupting anything?" Stella asked in a stoic matter, glaring at Stolas.

"Not entirely." Stolas said, glaring at both Stella, and Jessie.

As his eyes then landed on the human teen, Stolas noticed he had a tired, and indifferent frown upon his face.

"Oh, goodie. You brought him." Stolas said with sarcasm, his red eyes glaring into the human teen.

Jessie didn't flinch.

"Wanna get fried again, chicken tender?" Jessie questioned, raising an eyebrow as he spoke in a warning tone.

"Enough, boy." Stella warned.

"Whatever..." Jessie muttered, to tired to care.

Suddenly, an imp servant came into the living room.

"Apologies for intruding your majesties, but there's an urgent call on the phone." He said.

"Who's calling?" Stolas asked.

"Someone named Blitzo, but he said that the "O" is silent." The servant said.

"Blitzy's calling?!" Stolas asked excitedly for a moment. His white pupils becoming hearts.

But his excited mood then switched to realization, and looked back at Jessie. He then looked back at the servant, and then Octavia, then Jessie again. He kept repeating this for a couple more times until Stella had enough.

"Will you just answer the bloody fucking phone already, you dumbass?!" She screamed angrily, not having the patience for his shenanigans.

"Ok fine." Stolas said, but he glared at Jessie angrily as he pointed an accusatory finger at him. "I'll deal with you later." He said.

Stolas then turned to cup Octavia's face gently as he smiled at her.

"I'll be back soon, my owlet." He cooed, giving her a kiss on the forehead before leaving the living room.

Once he, and the imp servant had left, Stella spoke to Octavia in a more motherly tone.

"Octavia, Jessie's got something to say to you." Stella said.

Jessie reluctantly stepped forward, and took a deep breath before he spoke.

"Octavia?" Jessie asked.

"Yes?"

"I..." Jessie paused to collect himself, so he could choose his words carefully, and he's also reluctant to say it.

Mainly because he doesn't want to admit that he's in the wrong when he's the one who got brought back here against his will.

"You what?" Stella asked, trying to get him to spit it out as her patience was already getting tested.

"I... I'm sorry for what I said, and I'm sorry for yelling at you." Jessie finally said.

"So you... don't hate me?" Octavia reluctantly asked.

"No I don't hate you. If anything, the one I hate the most is the imp that brought me back to hell in the first place. That includes the sex deprived swan standing next to me." Jessie said, pointing a thumb towards Stella.

Octavia chuckled, while Stella merely growled as she glared at Jessie in annoyance.

"Says the cocky human who needs to learn to shut up." Stella retorted.