Vyan : that's right, just say the word if i become rough okay.

Vyan smirked softly, easing her down onto the white blanket. He slowly crawls over her, sitting on her lap. She reach up to touch his cheek, to pull him in for a kiss. But he takes her wrist and presses it back against the blanket, taking her other hand and holding it against his heart.

Vyan : feel it, it's beating for you, and it always will

He stared at her with an intense heat, smirk widening as he again thought of the things he wants to do with her.

Czarina excitement grows as he slowly slips down, his half erect and proud standing dick gently passing over her pussy. She gasps ever so softly, as he brings his head down, and nips gently at her clit, causing her to start to tremble, the hand holding her wrist holds her hand in his strong and rough hand, pulling her up into a sitting position, letting go he pulls her legs open and gives her teasing lick, flicking it with the tip of his tongue.

She whined softly as her hands go to his hair gripping on it ever so tightly,

He pulls her hips closer, as he goes to work, his tongue strong as it worked against her pussy, determined to make them cum. She shudder and writhe all the while, letting the pleasure from his skilful tongue crash over her. And over her.

Czarina : "Oh vyan!"

she calls out his name in pleasure, her hands using his hair to guide him up, as he tries to pull away from being over stimulated. He wipes his mouth and smirks at her, quite pleased by her sweating and shaking mess.

Vyan : "Yes, my love?"

He cooed, his hand letting her go, as it traveled down to her breasts smoothing over her breasts slowly, she caught her breath staring at him, hypnotic as his hands ran down her stomach and over her smooth legs. Czarina smiles up at him and turns over pushing herself up, getting ready for a good and intense love making session..

vyan : "Oh well, you only needed to ask" just say the word doll, and you'll have everything you desire for.

He cooed as he took his thick dick and eased it into her warm and well prepped pussy. With a long drawn out moan she curled her toes, causing a mini orgasm to crawl over
her mind, she wonder where he learned his techniques, because this wasn't anything like she've had on earth.

Vyan : "Mmmmmm"

He moaned sweetly as he ran his strong hands over her shivering body. He stops once fully and decides to pull her closer to him, covering her with his body. Feeling his well toned body and strong arms around her waist she is in euphoric condition, he pushes slow and sweet, rolling his hips and using his strong and powerful legs to control his thrusts.

Vyan : "You feel amazing like always love"

He whispers into her ear, taking her leg and pulling it up before throwing it over his shoulder, so he can get in deeper, causing her to moan unexpectedly.

Vyan : "So ripe and ready, like the summer earth after a rain."

he continued his slow sweet but long strokes making her roll her eyes as she clutch on his arms, afraid to be fall into the depth of his Desires, which is pulsing out through his every thrust..

Czarina : "Please don't stop"

She finds herself sighing softly. being a complete moaning mess, it causes Vyan to laugh, as he kissed behind her ear.