𝚇𝚅: 𝙰 𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚊𝚕𝚝

Start from the beginning

It had been such a long time since he'd seen Olivia so happy and at ease, carrying a guitar no less. He wanted to take a picture of her and just carry it around everywhere he went.

"Olivia said she liked your hat, and other way sweetie," Julie said as she shook her head.

Once Flynn faced the correct way, she waved at the ghosts and they waved back even though they couldn't be seen.

"Ok well now that Alex has graced us with his presence, can we start working?" Luke asked

"Yes! We're gonna rehearse you wanna stick around?" Julie said as she looked at Flynn, the other girl nodding furiously.

"I'm supposed to blow up 500 balloons for the school dance but this sounds way better," Flynn said with a grin, but just as she made her way to sit Carlos, Julies younger brother came walking into the garage.

"Hey Julie, you remember those orbs in dads pictures? I-I think they're ghosts." The young boy said as he showed his sister the pictures.

A few days when Julies dad was taking pictures of the house to put on the real estate website, the 4 ghosts somehow got captured as orbs in one of the photos of the garage and Carlos had been trying to figure out what the orbs were all week.

"Don't worry, this room is... this room is clean. I'm not getting the ghost tingles." Carlos said to his sister.

Olivia laughed as she removed her guitar and placed it to the side, she walked over to the space between Reggie and Luke wanting to stretch her legs a little. She leaned against Luke's chair a little as they all watched Carlos with an amused look.

"Wrong again little dude," Olivia said smiling.

"Have no fear, if they come back I will protect you. Because I am the man of the house." Carlos said puffing his chest out.

"Isn't dad supposed to be the man of the house?"

"There can be two"

"I mean dad's gonna need all the help he can get right?" Carlos asked with a smile.

"According to the internet, salt burns their souls out," Carlos said, pulling out a salt shaker from his jacket pocket and all of them widened their eyes.

None of them knew how true the rumor was but the 4 ghosts were still fairly new to the whole ghost thing so they didn't want to take any chances.

Luke immediately stood up in front of Olivia protectively as both of them took small steps back.

"A little sprinkle will keep them from ever coming here," Carlos said confidently and the 4 ghosts exchanged scared expressions with each other.

Carlos started to shake salt onto the floors of the garage and when he shook salt in the direction of Luke and Olivia, the boy wrapped his arm around Olivia's waist and twisted them around so he was acting as a human shield.

Olivia's heart was pounding in her ears at the proximity they were in. Olivia closed her eyes for a second and breathed him in, he still smelled like cinnamon.

The boy couldn't help but blush and gently squeeze her waist, they had hugged before, duh, but this was different.

They were different.

The boy swallowed and his eyes flicked down to meet hers and she stared into his hazel irises shyly.

"Hi"

"Hi"

Before they could say anything else Alex let out a dramatic "No!".

both ghosts sprang apart and turned to face the blonde drummer.