𝚇𝚅: 𝙰 𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚊𝚕𝚝

Start from the beginning

Julie watched the ghosts from where she was watering the plants at the back of the garage.

"And you're not exactly alive so you should be happy you guys have a gig at all," Olivia said, punching Luke's arm slightly causing him to pout.

"I wasn't in love with the idea at first either, but it would be a great way for us to build a following right?" Julie asked suggestively

"Yeah, we need to play wherever we can, whenever we can," Reggie said and both of the other ghosts nodded.

"No you're right, Let's rock those kids' faces off! Then we play the clubs." Luke said with a grin.

"Then record a hit album that gets a billion streams?" Julie adds excitedly

"I don't know what that is but hopefully it gets us a manager and tour," Luke says adorably, looking between Julie and Olivia with a child-like beam.

"Then yall release a hundred hit albums," Olivia says with a smile.

"Plus put out a country album that does surprisingly well," Reggie said.

"I shred the banjo.." he defended as they gave him odd looks.

"Then I'll learn how to fiddle," Julie said, air fist-bumping the bassist.

"And before you know it, we're inducted into the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame!" Luke exclaimed standing up

"Oh, but one of us isn't there, cause we had a blowout in 2032. My money is on Alex, he's so sensitive" Reggie said suggestively to the girls and the blonde narrowed her eyes, offended for her brother.

"What are we waiting for? Let's get rehearsing !' Luke said but Julie spoke up.

"Uh... where is Alex?" The Latino asked and all eyes fell on Olivia.

"Don't look at me, all I know is he's out exploring with his new ghost friend. Now let's get started on your set list."

~ time skip brought to you by Wanda and Peter breaking the multiverse, who did it? We will never know.~

The 3 ghosts and Julie had been practicing and fine-tuning all afternoon, they were currently practicing the music for Finally Free when Alex strolled in through the garage doors.

"Oh hey, Alex!" Reggie greeted as Olivia sent her brother a wave and suggestive eyebrows from where she stood beside Luke with her guitar.

"Where have you been man? We have to start practicing." Luke said.

"Yeah? For what?" Alex asked as he faced Julie but before the young girl could respond, the garage doors opened and Flynn entered.

"Dance news! I don't have a date, but I don't care cause I'm so psyched to see you guys perform." Flynn grinned as she stood in front of Julie.

"Yeah, you go, Flynn! Girlboss!" Olivia cheered but Alex groaned.

"Aw man, we're playing a school dance?"

"Of course dude, that's how we get a following nowadays," Luke said teasingly with a smile.

"Yeah get with the program, Alex," Julie smirked and Flynn yelped.

"What! The guys and Olivia are here? Hey guys, hey Liv!" Flynn said, waving at random spots of air in the room where she thought the ghosts were standing.

Julie looked at Olivia and shrugged slightly. "I told her your name to make it easier, do you mind?" The Latino asked and Olivia shook her head.

"Don't mind at all, tell her I like her hat," Olivia said with a smile, and Luke couldn't help but stare at her.