🖤WARNING🖤

Author's pov

Author's pov

"I will say that you are mine, only mine, my lovie."

Your heart unknowingly tingled after listening to his words. Your eyes were locked with his mesmerizing ones. You felt everything around you had stopped ; it was just you and him. Your heartbeat was not to its actual pace whereas the same was happening with him too.

You both were so lost in each other eyes that you didn't notice the presence of the third person who was intensely staring at you both standing in the opposite direction of you two.

Nancy was gazing at you both since the time you fell into his arms. She was gritting her teeth not liking the view in front of her eyes. She can't see anybody with Jimin and too this close..NEVER

She faked a cough to gain attention which she succeeded successfully. You blinked your lashes and detached yourself from his arms and straightened your posture by fixing your hair whereas Jimin was embarrassed by his action. Oh, dear earth! please swallow me..

He had a shy smile plastered on his face which didn't go unnoticed by Nancy. It made her feel hurt and a wave of jealousy stricken inside her heart. You bent down and picked up your books before looking at him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see you coming." You apologized bowing to him as a manner of showing respect making him shake his head and bow to you as well.

"No, it wasn't your fault but mine. I shouldn't have walked backwards. Please forgive me." He again politely bowed to you and you smile at his good behaviour.

"That's fine. But be careful next time." You softly stated with a smile and made your way to the library still having the cute smile of yours on your face.

Jimin had his usual eye smile on his face which was a threat to everyone's heart. But soon his smile disappeared when he remembered something.

"Shoot! I didn't ask her name." He exclaimed groaning to himself. Meanwhile, Nancy was observing his every little action with an amused look on her face because she had never seen this side of Jimin. She scoffed after inhaling a long breath and pat his back to gain his attention.

She stood beside him, looking at him.

"You can ask her some other day or maybe tonight at fresher's party." He darted his gaze looking at her with his sparkling eyes and a smile on his face.

"Oh yeah! You are right, bestie." He happily exclaimed agreeing with her and making her pass a small smile to him. He darted his eyes from her to his watch and then went inside the music room only to be back with his guitar bag which had a guitar in it.

Nancy looked at him bewildered, "Where are you going, Jimin?"

"It's time for my part-time job, Nancy. See you at the fresher's party. Bye!" He hugged her with one arm and then walked out of her sight.