🖤BEND DOWN🖤

Author's pov

Author's pov

You were sitting with Minhee who was continuously teasing you about Jimin with a wide smirk on her face making you blush from time to time. Well talking about Jimin, he urgently had to go somewhere but him being a gentle guy he apologized for leaving you in the middle. After your brother, he was the first guy with whom you had interacted this much.

"Y/n-ah.." A voice spoke interrupting your thoughts.

"Huh!?" You blinked your eyes and looked at her face.

"Where were you lost?" She asked with concern.

"Nowhere.. I was just thinking about something." You lied to her not wanting to get teased by her again.

"Attention every one.." A guy who was known to be Jungkook's very close friend shouted to gain everyone's attention which he instantly got. Everyone including you fixed their gazes on him ready to listen to what he was preparing to say.

"Let's begin the real fun, what say?" He announced confusing you as well as others too.

"Let me inform you all that the dancing was side order, the main course is freshers." He took a pause and spoke again,

"And one important thing that no one is allowed to leave the hall until ragging ends." Every fresher was getting uncomfortable because of this ragging thing making them scared as hell. You were utterly shocked because you didn't expect this.

You thought you were going to live here peacefully but you were wrong. What the hell they are up to..

"Let's welcome our master Jeon Jungkook." He announced making you freeze on your spot. Your eyes averted to look at Jungkook who had smug look and soon he stood in the middle of the hall.

"So, all the freshers stand together and bow down to your master."

"What the heck is this happening Minhee?" You whispered to Minhee making her sigh.

"I was expecting it to happen. Anyways, now let's go in front of him if you don't wanna get yourself in trouble." She mumbled making you furrow your brows.

"But-" Your words cut off as she started dragging you.

Now every fresher was standing in front of him including you.

'Now, bend down to greet our master before we start our ragging session." Without delaying any second everyone did what they were ordered to but you stood there unfazed.

Meanwhile, Nancy was enjoying whatever was happening or was going to happen with a wine glass in her hand.

Jungkook noticed your action of disrespecting him which triggered him. He hastily went to you and stood in front of you making you look at him with your blank expression.

"Didn't you hear?" He raised his brow.

The boy who announced earlier also came towards you and stood beside Jungkook.