i'm here, always

Scenario: The comfort that lies within a younger brother and older sister

🐰🦋

KIM JENNIE stared blankly at the phone screen before she closed and continued to stare blankly at the now blank screen. After what seemed like forever, she threw phone onto the bed and stared at the wall in front of her. She sniffled as she brought her knees to her chest. The heavy weight on her chest hasn't went away ever since the debut of blackpink. It's like she was the villain, they portrayed as the villain.

"Hey, nini, do you still have that necklace-" Jae walked in without knocking on the door, pausing at seeing the state of the girl. The younger male frowned, shutting the door behind him before he walked over to his member, sitting on the bed in front of her.

"What's wrong?" Jae asked, softly.

"Nothing," Jennie mumbled against her knees, avoiding the younger's eyes. It was silent for a few minutes before Jennie added, "It's stuipd, anyway," She finally looked up to the younger male, who was watching her with concerned eyes.

Jae reached out and removed Jennie's hair away from her face, putting it behind her ear, "Talk to me, it's fine if you don't want to but still, I'm here for you," He asked, softly.

Jennie pouted a little, her bottom lip trembling a little before she released a quiet sob. Jae sighed before he pulled Jennie in his arms as he let her sob everything out. Jennie sobbed and sobbed, letting everything out and Jae let her, rocking her back and forth.

"W-What's wrong with me?!" Jennie suddenly said as she sobbed harder while clutching the boy's sweater, "I try to be g-good enough for t-them but I-I c-can't," Jae's heart ached as tears went down his cheek, "Why? Jae Why?"

"I don't know, nini, I don't know," Jae wished he knew the answer, he really does but he couldn't. All he could do was stay by her side all the way.

It was silent for a few minutes as Jae waited for Jennie to calm down. He could hear her whimpers and shaky breaths before he heard it low down a bit. He pulled away from the hug before wiping the remaining tears for the girl's eyes and wiped his own eyes. Jennie looked up at the boy with her sore red eyes from crying too much.

"Look nini, I know it hurts a lot and you are the most talented idols out there. You know, who gives a fuck about what those assholes say. They can fuck off and do whatever shit they want to do. And I don't want you to mode around about how those shit stones talk about you? Jennie, you're Kim Jennie, the girl almost everyone looks up to because you are so strong and brave when it comes to people talking shit about you, they love you for that, blinks love you for that. And no matter what, me and the girls will have your back no matter what," The younger boy confessed, smiling softly to his member.

Jennie had tears down her face after the speech, I guess she doesn't see that side of the media. The boy was taken back when the girl pulled him into a hug, "Thank you so much, jj, I'm so lucky to have you as my little brother and best friend... just thank you so much," She hugged him tight.

The boy hugged her back as he rubbed her back, "Your welcome and remember I'm here for you, always. I'm here, always..." It's true, he will always be there for her no matter what. It's okay. She's okay. Everyone's okay. Everything will be okay.

© 𝗫𝗢𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜𝗫𝗢 2022 – %??..
━━━━ 𝘈𝘓𝘓 𝘙𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛𝘚 𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙀𝙍𝙑𝙀𝘿
( male added member )

━━━━━ AUTHORS NOTE
soft comfort chapter for my bae, jennie cause
I'm going through that kim jennie phase