flinch

Flinch w/ Blackpink
❛ THE 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴 SHOW 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 JAMES CORDEN

Scenario: James asks the five members of South Korean pop group Blackpink to play a game of Flinch, testing their nerves of steel

Scenario: James asks the five members of South Korean pop group Blackpink to play a game of Flinch, testing their nerves of steel. Jisoo, Jennie, Jae, Rosé and Lisa each take turns standing behind a slate of plexiglass and must remain still as various fruits are fired at them at high rates of speed.

🐰🦋

"Welcome back," James Corden said, "I'm joined by the most hottest group, the K-pop sensation BlackPink! Jisoo, Jennie, Jae, Rosé, and Lisa!" He announced to the crowd as they all cheered. Jae laughed as he smiled at the camera and gave his signature nose scrunch with a wave before turning to the host.

"Now, they are very cool on the surface," James said as Jae felt the nerves kicking in already, "and we're going to test their steel nerves in a game we call 'Flinch'!" The coward clapped and cheered.

"Now, have you guys seen this game before?" James asked as the four girls and boy nodded, "You're gonna stand behind the glass and I'm gonna fire out various foods and vegetables. And your job is to try not to flinch."

"Now, who out of the five of you gets scared easily?" He asked while looking at the five. Jae pouted as Lisa chuckled and rubbed his arm.

"Uh, I think Jae and Jennie," Rosé answered as she laughed.

"Really, does this scare you two?" James asked.

"This is terrifying already," Jennie let out with a nervous laugh.

"And you, Jae?"

Jae laughed nervously with a nervous smile, "Yeah, cause I mean I have a fear of loud noises, so, yeah," he chuckled as he rubbed his hands together since he was shaking.

"Oh, my god, you're shaking!" James exclaimed as he held Jae's hand while Jae let out a nervous laugh, "Okay, I think Jennie and Jisoo should pair, then Rosé and Lisa then we'll let Jae go last!" The crowd cheered as Jae started to regret his life decisions. Rosé and Lisa saw that Jae was getting nervous, so Lisa wrapped her arm around Jae's shoulder and Rosé wrapped her arm around Jae's waist.

Jisoo and Jennie walked to the glass as music started playing in the background. The two girls stood behind the glass and Jennie took a shaky breath.

"Okay, how we feeling? Feeling alright?" Jame asked them.

"Yeah, we're good!" Jennie replied as she gave him a thumbs up.

"Okay, a lemon and an apple are in!" The man exclaimed as he put the fruits in, "Remember the objective of the game is not to flinch."

"We got it! We got it!"

James laughed, "Jisoo, how are you feeling? You don't seem that scared, you seem pretty cool!"

𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐌, blackpink.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara