Parrward And Aralyn

En başından başla

"I think it's awesome!" she blurted out, "like truly it's so fascinating how you can just make stuff happen! I would love to learn more about it, and maybe even write about it! But then again maybe that would ruin the secret kind of thing to it.. So maybe not. I think I shouldn't know much about magic for everyone's sake. Though, I would like to learn about the histor-" She too was cut off, this time by Anna, "alright, chill."

"Okay, next one!" Jane chirped, "Anne, would you be so kind?"

"Yes! The question we all need answers to! Thighs, boobs, ass or seriously personality? Oh, or what else?"

"ANNE, we agreed to NOT ask that!" Jane yelled.

"Lips-!" Catalina shouted out involuntarily.

"Personality. ᴬⁿᵈ ᵗᶦᵍʰᵗ ʰᵘᵍˢ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᴵ ᶜᵃⁿ ᵇᵃʳᵉˡʸ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰᵉ..." Cathy managed to mumble the end.

"Awww, Cathy is so sweet and innocent!" Catalina exclaimed, not on purpose obviously, "none of us could ever compare to her! So pure!" Catalina was acting like a proud mother of a third grader.

"Uh! I'd beg to differ!" Jane gaped, taking hold of Kat in an instant.

"Then beg!" Catalina demanded.

"What?" Jane frowned, very caught off guard.

"I- I don't know! That clearly just snuck out there!" she herself was startled.

Cathy was very embarrassed about her reply, but Kat was looking at her rather admirably.

Once the loud yelling over each other stopped, Kat started to build up to the next the question, "sooo... What's the last thing you guys googled?"

Catalina physically refused to be the first to answer, her cheeks were warming up, but she wanted to see if she would have to take back what she said about Cathy.

"Uhhh... Green slime tutorial- You know, Wicked slime tutorial-"

"What's making a slime wicked?" Jane asked.

"Jane, you're not serious," Anne whined, "please tell me you're not serious!"

"What?"

"Janeeeee," Kat wailed dramatically, "Janeee pleaseee!"

Catalina looked just as confused, "what's a slime tutorial?"

Four very frustrated girls gasped offended, "Agh! First of all, a slime tutorial is a musical illegally recorded from somewhere in the audience, basically," Anne started.

"Wicked is an awesome musical," Anna continued.

"Which I'm not allowed to talk about anymore cause I didn't stop for days last time I started," Kat commented sadly.

"And how on earth did neither of you know about that?!" Cathy finished off.

"Uh- Catalina what did you last Google?" Jane tried to distract.

"Well... I looked up what a group of sloths was called.."

Kat was instantly more interested in that, "what's the name!"

"A snuggle of sloths," Catalina smiled.

"Alright, that's cute and I will look at images of that, but we're running out of time here!" Anna reminded.

"Can I do one?" Jane asked, starting to smile mischievously, "would you ever date someone shorter than you?"

Cathy pretended to look around the room, while actually trying to find objects that could help her guess if Kat was shorter than her or if they're the same height.

"Definitely!" Catalina squealed, not managing to overpower the magic.

"Ooo, Aragon! I didn't think you'd like short guys!" Anne joked, softly hitting her shoulder.

"Oh, you misunderstood. I don't like short guys," Catalina said before literally biting her tongue hard enough to only stop out of reflex, "Ilikegirls! Fuck!"

"That's gay," Anne laughed.

"And I do not know if I'd date someone shorter than me, I'm not sure if shorter than me is possible at this point," Cathy concluded jokingly, "probably would though."

"Last question!" Anne announced, "this could be an interesting one... Who's your favourite person in this life? Catalina, you first."

Catalina panicked and put both her hands over her mouth, she possibly bit her lip too.

She shook her head hastily, her eyes begging to not be asked that.

She hummed, mouth betraying her own body. "Who is it~?" Anne cooed, leaning closer with a teasing smirk.

Catalina was about to make a snarky comment, but that's not what she said, "you."

Pretty much everyone gasped at that, "what?" Anne asked out of her mind confused.

"I said you. You're my favourite person," she groaned at the words she was saying and that she was saying them. She was trying to squeeze out some insults, but that didn't work.

"I kind of love you," that was meant to be her daily 'fuck you, Anne'.

Anna blinked shocked, "what.." she slowly turned to Cathy, "what about you?"

Kat's and Jane's focus also slowly shifted away from Catalina and Anne, who seemed to be getting lost in each other's eyes.

Cathy winced, "I-it's.. Fuck it. It's you, Kat."

"Wait, really?" Kat grinned happily, "you're my favourite person too!"

Cathy smiled with a little bit of sadness in her eyes, "O-okay," she choked out with a shakey voice.

"You good?" Kat asked, putting a hand to her upper arm in worry.

"Hm? Oh yeah," Cathy said, voice cracks started, "I'm just... Uh- I'm not sure what to tell you, but I don't think we mean the same thing with favourite person..."

"Oh?" Kat looked at her, "you sure? Cause I really like you."

"Okay, but I like you in way that I want to kiss you..." Cathy hit her head, she didn't mean to say that! She did not mean to say that!

"That's great! I feel the same way!" Kat fumbled with her sleeve, not because she was nervous, but because she was very excited.

"Really?"

"Yeah!"

Cathy was still acting unsure, so Kat pulled her close and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek.

Cathy squeaked softly and covered her mouth afterwards, "I'm sorry-" she briefly apologised for the noise, but Kat had already pulled her into a hug.

"Can we go cuddle?" Kat whispered into Cathy's neck.

"Yeah, I'd love that," Cathy honestly said and they got up to leave.

What they didn't witness going on was Anne and Catalina starting to make out while still in Anna's room.

"Wait! Don't leave us here!" Jane begged next to Anna, "please!"

Kat giggled meanly, "let's go cuddle!"

And they went cuddle without disturbances.

--------------

Happily ever after or whatever <3