But when she thought about it, after seeing Feng Linbai, she felt like, why did she have to return to her original state?

Didn’t she say that she would give it a try? Why would she suddenly shrink back?

This wasn’t like her at all.

Feng Linbai casually asked again, “Then, do you think about seeing me?”

Actually, this question was just asking the same question as before.

Feng Linbai only had the thought of teasing Jiang Yu in his heart, just like what he had done in the past. He did not really expect to get an answer from Jiang Yu.

With Jiang Yu’s personality, a simple answer was something worth celebrating.

But, what Feng Linbai did not expect was that Jiang Yu actually turned around and looked at him seriously. “I’ve thought about it.”

This time, Feng Linbai froze on the spot.

He did not regain his senses for a few seconds.

He was stunned and still could not believe what he had just heard. He asked nervously, fearfully, and expectantly, “Yu’er, what did you say just now?”

Jiang Yu blinked and replied seriously, “‘I did think about you.”

Feng Linbai’s eyes widened.

It was as if there were firecrackers and fireworks all around him. In an instant, he was filled with ecstasy and he actually felt a little dizzy.

He placed his elbow on the cushion in the car and muttered, “I feel like I’m dreaming.”

Jiang Yu pinched him. “You’re not dreaming.”

Jiang Yu did not pinch him too hard, but Feng Linbai could not help but laugh at Jiang Yu’s words.

He said softly, “If it weren’t for the fact that we’re not in a relationship yet, I would really like to….”

Chapter 513: But She Said That She Has a Way to Treat the Master

Halfway through his sentence, he shut his mouth.

Jiang Yu tilted her head. “You would really like to?”

Feng Linbai’s gaze landed on Jiang Yu’s lips, but he quickly avoided it.

“Nothing.”

Although he felt a little regretful, this was already a huge improvement.

Feng Linbai was extremely satisfied.

In the future…

He would probably be able to get whatever he wanted, right?

There was no rush. He would just let it simmer.

Meanwhile, Jiang Yu yawned. As usual, she leaned on Feng Linbai’s shoulder and fell asleep.

At the Jian family home.

The butler reported, “Young Master, the young miss from the Jiang family is here.”