Caleb : joke apart, go and freshen up, see you at the dining table princess..

He leaned towards her before peaking her forehead and left the room..

Czarina looks at her brothers retreating figure with a gentle smile until it completely disappears behind the doors, she gets up and takes a warm bath before dressing up in something simple, after being done with her hair she went down hoping to find her best friend, stuffing his favourite pancakes one after another, but to her surprise Xavier is no where to see, it's about to 9 but still Xavier didn't come to pick her up, and it's something unusual, he never did these, no matter what he always shows up at There breakfast time and had his breakfast with them as he is all alone in his mansion his parents are always out of station for business, but today he didn't come, and these makes everyone a lil bit confused.

Grace : where is xav Czar baby, he never was late for breakfast before, did he tell you anything..

Grace asked Czarina who is settling herself in her respective chair, she shook her head in a no, making grace suspicious..

Grace : i promise if you did anything with Xavier I'll fucking kill you ryan..

Grace mubble under her breath, Xavier is like a family member to them, whom she love and care the same way she love and care about the twins..

At exactly 9 : 5 am, one car enter yohaness main gate..

Czarina : it must be xavy..

Czarina said with a smile while munching on her food..

Grance : aunt Rossy set another plate for Xavier..

Rossy smile an bowed before settling xav plate next to czar chair, that's where xav sit everytime beside czarina. They can hear a footsteps heading towards them..

Grace : xav, baby why are you late today is.. you..

Grace's smile disappeared with a frown, as well as Ethan's, while caleb an Aiden looked at a new entry with confusion. Czarina is unable to see the new person as she is sitting facing her back at the door, and soon a familiar scent hit czar's nostrils nd the hell these scent is something she never forget, these scent is printed in all her existence and she can't guess it wrong even in her dreams, even in an mixture of thousands of scents she can't get it wrong not even in million chances.

Czarina : vyan...

She mumbled before turning around only to find out that her guess is 100 % true, coz there she saw vyan walking towards her with his sweetest smile, she can't help but smile brightly, it's the scene she wants to see everyday, seeing her love of the life first in the morning.. but her smile disappeared with an frown as soon as her eyes landed on his banded forehead..

Czarina : what the hell happened to you..

She said examining his forehead which is now wrapped with an white bandage, she abruptly got up from her chair, almost running towards vyan with an worried look..

Czarina : how did it happen..

She touched his bandage carefully, didn't want to hurt him or coz him any kind of pain, in any way, her eyes were filled with hurt and concern like she is the one who is hurt instead of vyan, she felt a pang in her heart looking at the bandage in his forehead..

Czarina : who did these, tell me the name..

She asked cleanching her fist, she swore to kill the bastard with her bare hands who dared to touch her man..