Joseph - GUESS WHAT

You sat in your kitchen on your computer, it was a few hours ahead the time it was on set for Joe.
It had been 4 weeks since you last saw Joe, his schedule for filming was completely mad so it gave you little to no time to plan around it other than a few minutes of FaceTime calls before bed.

You clicked on Joe's name in your contacts and let the video ring, it rang a few times before the call connected.
"Hello darling" he said as a smile crept on his beautiful face.
"Hi my love, how are you?" You asked as you adjusted yourself in your seat.
"I'm good yea, how are you? How was your day? Tell me everything" he rested his head on his hand as he continued to smile.
"I'm good, works good, my day was long" you sighed as you rubbed your eyes.
"What's wrong?" He asked, his face changed to a concerned look.
"I'm just exhausted" you said as you looked up at the screen to see him focused on you "I do have something to tell you" you paused, knowing it would keep him in suspense.
"Well? Don't leave me hanging love, tell me" he said as he perked up. You smiled wickedly at him "I'm getting on a plane tomorrow" you said. Joe looked at you waiting for you to finish you sentence "And?" He said.
"And I'm coming to see you" you smiled, you watched as Joe covered his mouth with his hand
"REALLY?" He practically shouted.
"YES!" You said back.
"Oh my god!" He did a cute little dance before bringing his focus back to you "Oh my god Y/N! I can't wait to hold you in my arms again" he paused as he smiled and shook his head in disbelief "I didn't think I'd see you again for a few more weeks"
"Well I was able to get some time off so I figured I'd fly out for a few days" you smiled.
Joe sat in the other end with a giant smile stuck on his face "You have no idea how happy you've just made me, god I can't wait to see you" he said.
"Me too babe, I love you" you said.
"I love you too, darling" he said.
"As much as I'd love to keep talking I have to be up in 4 hours to catch my flight" you rubbed your eyes again.
"Okay love, I hope you sleep well" he said.
"I hope you do too, I'll see you in a few short hours" you smiled as you looked into the camera and blew a kiss. Joe blew a kiss back into the camera "Sweet dreams" he said.
"Sweet dreams" you replied before ending the call.

——Time skip to arriving at Joe's hotel——

As you arrived to the hotel where Joe was staying you were greeted by his security and they escorted you to his private suite.
"Here you are Miss" the guard said as he opened the door for you.

You entered the hotel suite, it was dim and the curtains were closed which meant Joe must be sleeping. Carefully placing your bags on the ground you walked around the corner and into the bed room, sure enough there laid Joe, fast asleep. You slipped your shoes off and your jeans before crawling into bed beside him, he was laying on his side so you decided to become the big spoon and spoon him this time. As you wrapped your arms carefully around him he squirmed and turned to face you. Joe let out a groan before slowly opening his eyes.

"Good afternoon, sleepy head" you whispered as you played with his curly hair.
"Oh my god baby, you're here!" he said in a raspy voice as he pulled you in for a hug. He leaned back and smiled before leaning back in and kissing you. Your lips touched and sparks flew, you melted into his kiss immediately.
"I've missed you my love" you whispered into the kiss.
"Not nearly as much as I've missed you" he hummed as he continued to kiss you, your lips moving in perfect rhythm with his soft, plump lips.

Joe pulled away from the kiss for just a moment and looked into your eyes "I never want to be away from you that long again. Ever" he smiled.
"I promise" you smiled before kissing him once more.

(Apologies for this one being a quick story I just thought it was cute🥺)