Chapter 10: a Man with a Dark Perverted Purpose

Start from the beginning

The thief with an assault rifle came back as he got scared because he saw a 10 ft monster with a pair of wings, horns, and claws.

His leader said, "Have you found the intruder? And what happened to the others? And why are you looking that there's a-"

The thief screamed, "DRAGON!!!"

His leader looked back and got scared as he saw a terrifying dragon that was a lot bigger than him.

The Dragon growled and said, "Surrender now or suffer my wrath!!"

The thief stands in front of his leader and shoots the dragon with his assault rifle but has no effect on the dragon. 

As the monster lets out his terrifying roar and smacks the gun out in thin air and breaks it with his powerful jaws. The thief got scared as the dragon threw him in the cage. The thieves' leader got scared on how powerful the dragon monster can be.

The Dragon growled and asked, "What grudge do you have against us demi-humans?! Do you think the law is inferior to life!?"

The Thieves' Leader got scared as he said, "It just slipped out of my mind!"

The Dragon got mad and yelled, "Someone like you doesn't deserve to live!!"

The Thieves' Leader said, "I'm sorry!!"

The Dragon growled and yelled, "And WHAT ARE YOU STARING AT!?!?!?"

The Thieves' leader got scared as he said, "Nothing!!"

The Dragon got mad even more as he yelled, "So. NOW YOU CHOOSE TO STARE AT THE MONSTER HAVE YOU!?!?!?!?"