13- 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 (𝙎𝙖𝙛𝙚 𝙋2)

Comincia dall'inizio

The two discussed everything that had just happen the day prior in the upside down. The plan was basically irrelevant I

"You know that I'm gay, right." Eddie asked.

"Well yea, you basically just told me."

"Wait, you didn't know before?" Eddie made a dramatically shocked face.

"No, not at all."

"Dude. The handkerchief? The constant flirting?"

"You've been flirting with me? I can't even tell." Someone needs to tell Steve that he's a bit oblivious.

"Yes, like every day. I though you were just rejecting me by ignoring it."

"No, I've liked you I was just way too nervous to do anything about it."

"Nervous in a bad way?"

"No, only in a good way."
-
Later that day once Eddie was released, both of them went to the Wheelers' house, where they expected the others to be, and everyone was there.

"Hey, what happened?" Steve said, practically jumping out of his car, but not before opening the passenger side door for Eddie.

"He's gone, for now. But he'll be back." El was clearly frustrated.

"YOU GUYS ARE OKAY!" Dustin yelled as he ran over to Eddie and Steve, preparing for a hug.

"Yea, we're alright." Eddie said, as he was squished in the hug with Steve.

"I missed you, Henderson."

"Missed you too, Steve. Eddie, we all thought you were a goner."

"Me too, but I'm here." He smiled.

Steve introduced Eddie to the rest of the kids and Jonathan. The last person he introduced him to was Will, who pulled Steve aside afterwards.

"Steve, I'm not trying to make you uncomfortable or anything like that at all but I saw Eddie's handkerchief, and you two seem really close so are you like... you know?" Will quickly whispered.

"Gay?"

"Y- yeah."

"Yea, I'm bisexual and Eddie's gay. And we're... kinda together."

"How did you guys know you were... you know."

"I don't know about him, but I found out I was bi when I started finding guys attractive, but I still thought the same for the ladies."

"Oh. How did you know when you liked Eddie?"

"Normal crush things. At first I thought I liked him in a friend way but then I realized I feel way different about him then I feel about Robin. I got super nervous around him, I wanted to kiss him, I thought about him all the time, stuff like that." There was a pause.

"Will, are you..."

"Don't say it please."

"Are you the same thing as Eddie?"