6- 𝙈𝙖𝙢𝙖 𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚

The two boys were in Eddie's room.  Eddie was laying on his boyfriend's stomach, his head between his thighs. Steve was playing with his boyfriend's hair, which Eddie liked.

Eddie looked up at him and smiled. He had never been in a real relationship, just sexual ones. Steve made him feel so special, so cared for. He had never felt like this before.

"I think I'm in love with you." He said, and Steve wrapped his arms around him.

"I'm in love with you, too, E." He smiled.

Eddie had never expected this to happen, he never expected to fall in love with Steve "the hair" Harrington, one of the guys who use to call him a freak in high school, but he was so happy that Steve had changed, and he was even happier that they were together.

Steve kissed the top of his boyfriend's head. It was the middle of the day, but neither of them wanted to do anything considered productive even though they had plans.

The shorter of the two moved positions so he was now on top of his boyfriend, he looked into his eyes and watched as Eddie stared to get flustered under him.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Eddie said, face getting redder by the second.

"Like what?"

"Like you want to fuck me."

"You wish." He rolled over off of him. They were now next to each other, looking up at the ceiling. It was Steve's turn to be flustered.

"You know we're suppose to pick up the kids today, right?"

"Why do we need to pick up the shrimp and the goblins?"

"They want us to go to an arcade with them?"

"We don't have to tho, I want my quality Steve time."

"But I like the kids." He sighed.

"You know they're in high school, right? They're not kids."

"Yes they are, and we better get going, Henderson will never shut up if we ditch him."

"Oh fine, let's go get your Dusty-bun." He laughed.

They got in the car and Steve drove to Dustin's house, then to pick the others boys up. Steve kissed Eddie on the cheek as Mike and Will got in the car, joining Dustin and Lucas. The girls would meet them there.

"That's gay." Dustin spat. Will and Mike's eyes went eye.

"Dudes, chill, I was talking about Eddie and Mama Steve."

"Don't call me that, Henderson."

"You can't deny it, you've been babysitting us for so long you're basically our mom." Lucas declared.

"I'd prefer to be a dad over a mom-"

"Daddy Steve, huh?" Eddie laughed as Steve became flustered.

"Ew! What the fuck Eddie!" Mike said, fake puking.

"You're gayer than Will." Dustin exclaimed.

"Me, gay?" Will squeaked.

"You and Mike are seeming awful close." Lucas elaborated.

"Whatever, at least I'm not gross like Eddie."

"You wound me so, Bowl Cut." He dramatically replied.

"MAMA STEVE" Dustin chanted, joined by Lucas, and soon the other two. Eddie also joined in eventually.

"Dustin, just give me the directions, man."

The six guys arrived to the arcade, which Max and El were already at. They waved hello and went off to start playing. The two boyfriends, Eddie and Steve, went off to the back corner of the arcade and sat down together.

"I have to admit, I love the little monsters too." Eddie stated.

"Henderson's the best, though. I love that kid." Steve smiled, and even though Eddie always found himself complaining about it, he loved how Steve cared for the young teenagers. It really was like they were their parents.

"MOM I NEED MORE QUARTERS!"Dustin yelled, running over to Steve.

"Always the babysitter." He mumbled, as he handed over the silver coins to Dustin.

"Thanks, mom." Dustin walked away, his grin showing satisfaction.

The arcade was mostly empty, so the couple decided it was safe to cuddle in closer. Eddie put his head on the other's shoulder, and Steve was quick to wrap his arm around his boyfriend.

"I know you love being their mom, Steve."

"What? No." He would never admit it, but he really just wanted to be needed by them. He needed those kids; they were his friends, his family.

"Can't fool me, princess." Eddie laughed.

Steve kissed him on the cheek. Then, Eddie told him Mike's genius plan for his next D&D meeting.

"Man, do I miss D&D club." He looked over to Steve, who didn't reply.

"Stevie, whatcha staring at"

Steve adverted his eyes from his boyfriend's lips. "Nothing, dude."

"Kinda looks like you were staring at my lips."

"It's not my fault, they're irresistible."

"Does Mama Steve want a kiss?"

"Maybe." Steve leaned over and kissed his boyfriend after checking to make sure it was safe."

"Gross, Mama Steve." Max said.

Steve pulled away. "How the fuck did I go from 'the hair' and 'king Steve' to this?"

They all laughed at him, including Eddie who then held Steve's hand.

The group spent the rest of the day playing games, and Steve lost every game he played against Dustin, also claiming that the winner was cheating, while Eddie just laughed at him.

"Motherly struggles, Steven." Dustin smugly said, beating Steve at another 2-player game.