10- 𝙈𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙏𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧?

Steve got up from the bed. Eddie smiled and looked at him innocently like he didn't just fuck his brains out.

He walked to the bathroom and looked into the mirror. Steve sighed as he saw dark hickies all over his neck trailing down past his collarbone.

"Eddie." Steve called, and his boyfriend ran into the room.

"You ok?" His boyfriend asked, concerned.

"Yeah, but what the fuck?" He pointed to his neck. He hadn't expected Eddie to suck and bite him like a little bat.

"Based on how loud you were, it didn't sound like you were complaining, and I did get consent." Eddie said. "Okay, I'm sorry man, but I couldn't help myself." He wrapped his arms around the other from behind him. "And I want everyone to know that you're off limits ."

"Is it not already obvious?" Steve turned around and gave Eddie a kiss.

"Yeah, but everyone besides Robin and the kids think that you're dating a woman, and I don't like it."

"I'm sorry, love, but you know how it has to be."

"Yeah, I know." Eddie sighed, and he kissed Steve's forehead.

"Shower with me, baby?"

"Alright, if you let me wash your hair this time."

"Okay." He smiled and helped take off Steve's clothes, even though he had just put them back on, and after undressing his boyfriend, he took off his own.

The other admired his metal head boyfriend's body, his eyes full of love. "You just saw me naked, I'm nothing special, Stevie." Eddie started the shower.

"Eds, look at me" he listed his chin so their eyes made contact. "You're everything to me. Everything about you is beautiful, and I love your body, I love it so, so much. You wanna know why?"

Eddie blushed, nobody had spoken to him like that before. "Why?" He felt like he was melting, Steve made him feel so warm and loved.

"It's because your body does so much for you, it keeps you alive, and it's really, really hot."

"Aw thanks, Stevie." He pulled open the shower curtain and the two went in.

"I still don't know how I'm in love with someone who uses 2-in-1 to wash their hair." Steve said, causing Eddie to laugh.

"I don't know how I'm in love with someone in general, but here we are."

The two soaked in the water, then Steve began to wash his partner's hair, which Eddie found comforting. For all the months they had been dating, Steve had always enjoyed playing with the other's hair, and Eddie let him, though if anyone else did, he would stop them.

"Your hair is so nice, Eds."

"I don't even take care of it, babe."

"Doesn't matter, I love it."

"Whatever." He splashed water in the other's face and laughed at him.

"Hey!" Steve splashed back.

Eddie pecked him on the lips then pushed the wet hair out of the other's eyes. Steve thought his boyfriend's smile was adorable. They washed, both feeling more insecure of their bodies now, but together they would get through it. Steve would never judge Eddie, and he knew the other wouldn't either. How could they judge each other or hurt each other after all the shit they had been through? Eddie had almost died, and if El hadn't saved him, the demobats would have killed him.

That's when Steve truly realized that he needed him. He couldn't imagine a life where Eddie was dead. A life where he hadn't even gotten to graduate. Life was too short and every moment was too precious to waste- who knows what could happen next.

All of them had worked so hard to defeat Vecna, and he was finally gone. So much shit had happened. Mike and Will almost never talked to each other again after Mike had found out he was gay. Max finally woke up and healed, almost all of them were close to death, but most importantly, him and Eddie fell in love.

After they cleaned up, the couple went back to Steve's bed and sat on it.

"I'm so happy to have you, Steve. I don't say it enough."

"I'm happy to have you, you're all the brightness in my world, you and the kids. You make it so much better than it's ever been, and i know we're not perfect but this is the best thing that's ever happened to me." Eddie took his hands as Steve said his response.

"I love you, and I don't know how to show it the way you can, but I love you more than you'll ever be able to know."

"I know, I know." Steve smiled. "And I have to tell you something."

"Yes?"

"I think we should move in together, I mean not right now but eventually, in the near future."

"I would love that, but now I have to tell you something."

"Okay."

"I've never felt like I've had a family before because all I really have is my uncle and we're not exactly the closest and..." tears grew in his eyes. "I- I'd really love that, for us to live together, but I want us to still stay close. I want you to be there every morning when I wake up, and I want you to be there before we go to bed because you being with me makes it easier to sleep, and- and I want you to be there for me, and I want you to let me be there for you."

"Eddie, I'm always gonna be there for you. Always. I'm your family now, and so are our friends."

"I never thought- I never thought I could have have this- and I can't believe I have it." Eddie said, wiping tears from his eyes.

Steve pulled him into a hug, and held him as the other cried. He didn't know. He didn't know how Eddie grew up, but he could tell it wasn't the same way he had. He hadn't had a family that was there, but he had a family and he didn't mind it being that way. He wanted his own family and didn't care for the one he had, as they hadn't cared for him as he grew into an adult, but he could tell Eddie was the opposite. Eddie wanted family, and since he didn't have it, he felt as if he wasn't good enough.

He decided then and there that he would do anything to make sure Eddie knew he was good enough. Just because he didn't get love, it didn't mean that he hadn't always deserved it.

"You know you're always going to be good enough. You're more than good enough. You're my whole world." Steve whispered, pulling his boyfriend closer.

"You're mine, Steve, you're everything." Eddie's tears had stopped falling. He felt safe in his boyfriend's arms.

"I know what will make you feel better."

"Round two?" He joked in a silly voice.

"Nope. You'll see."

He moved the other to the couch in the living room and inserted a Rocky Horror Picture Show dvd into the tv. It was one of their favorite movies to watch together, and Eddie had left his disc from one of the last times he was over.

Eddie really liked when Steve remembered small things about him, like what movies and songs he liked. It made him feel cared for, loved.

"Stevie, I think we should move in together sooner. My uncle's moving in with his new girlfriend."

"Really? I can move into your trailer?" Steve smiled.

"Yea, it kinda sucks but l don't want to be alone and I really want us to live together."

"Under one condition."

"Yea?"

"No smoking in the trailer."

"Shit. Fine."

"Actually?"

"If you come out to smoke with me."

"Alright, I'll consider it."

"Ahh I love you babe." He rested his head on his boyfriend as the lips scene appeared on the screen.

"I love you more, baby." He kissed his forehead before turning his head back to the movie. He couldn't wait to move in with his favorite person.