Chapter 1

"Tiaaaaaaaaaaaa! Get up baby its your first day to School." My mother shouted from downstairs! "Arrrrghh Yes mom I'm up..I'll be down there in ten minutes." I shouted back to her. So lemme tell you today is my first day at highschool and I'm really excited to meet my besties!!  

Before my mom shouts again I got up and got ready for school. I went downstairs where mom and dad were waiting for me at the breakfast table.

I quickly ate my breakfast and kissed mom and dad and climbed in my Bentley. You must be wondering..well Yes my parents got me Bentley. They are the best parents! It took 10 minutes to reach school where my besties Jenna and Nick were waiting for me. I ran towards them and hugged them both.

"Oh girl you look so sexyyyy!" Said Nick with a wink. I smacked him on the chest and we went inside to take our schedules.

"Can we please get our schedule?" I asked the lady. She asked our names and handed us our schedules.  

Tia Gilbert  

1st period:- History 

2nd period:- Maths 

3rd period:- Gym 

Lunch 

4th period:-English 

5th period:-P.E 

6th period:-Physics

Jenna Forbes 

1st period:- History 

2nd period:- Maths 

3rd period:- Gym 

Lunch 

4th period:- English 

5th period:- Biology 

6th period:- Chemistry

Nick Jones 

1st period:- Maths 

2nd period:- History 

3rd period:- Gym 

Lunch 

4th period:- English 

5th period:- Physics 

6th period:- Chemistry

"So me and Jenna have most of our lessons together..poor Nick" I said.

He pouted but soon covered it with a smirk "I'll be there with you in gym where you'll be all sweaty and hot" Nick said.

I glared at him and said goodbyes as the bell for 1st period rung. Me and Jenna rushed towards History. We took our seats and students piled in. The teacher was old and bitchy and I don't like History so I took out my Ipad and starting listening songs.

Soon after the bell rung we rushed towards our next class. Maths and Gym passed by a blur and now it was time for Lunch. We went towards cafetaria. Nick was already there flirting with some chick. She was practically having sex with him on the table. Shank.

Jenna got us food and we sat on table together.

"So I heard there is this sexy new English teacher and he is only 22!!" Jenna winked at me. "Oh well we have to wait and see then." I winked back at her.

After Lunch we went to English. Students were seated but teacher did not come yet. We took seats in the last row and suddenly the door opened and a very sexy man stepped in. Oh my God. He is hot. Very hot. He wore a tight fitted shirt and jeans. He looks delicious! Arrrgh why does he have to be a teacher? I mently slapped myself for getting dirty thoughts about him. He looked towards me and saw me staring at him. Shit! I looked down but he caught me.

When I looked up at him he winked at me. WHAT THE FUCK!!!? Did he seriously winked at me? Jenna nudged me from side and when I looked at her she had a huge smirk on her face. Damn!!

"Okay class I'm your new English teacher and let me take your attendance then we'll talk. Btw my name is Damon Lockwood but Mr. Lockwood for all of you." Damon..I mean Mr. Lockwood said.

He took our attendance and then started with the introductions.

"So class everyone of you..I'll ask you a question and you have to answer it." Mr. Lockwood said.

He asked couple of questions when a shank from class raised her hand.

"Yes?" Mr. Lockeood said.

"Are you single Mr. Lockwood?" The shank..I guess her name is Rebekah asked.

He laughed..oh god he has a sexy laugh. I thought to myself. "Yes I'm single." He said.

Everyone asked him so many questions and soon the bell rung. Everyone got up and left. I was about to leave when someone caught my hand. I turned but before I could know what was happening Mr. Lockwood locked the door and pushed me towards the door HARD.

He leaned in and whispered in my ear "You are sexy Miss. Gilbert" I was so shocked that I didn't even know he crushed his lips to mine and I found myself kissing him back!