|| prolouge: 50 bucks ||

"I wish Kathy had a boyfriend." The brunette laying across Mike Wheelers lap sighed.
"Why?"
"She's always so sad when Willow isn't around. I don't like it when she's sad, and I know how happy you make me feel. If she had a boyfriend she wouldn't be sad anymore." Eleven rambled. Mike flushed at the indirect compliment.

"If she wants one, why doesn't she just get one? She's not ugly, practically anyone would go out with her if she asked." Mike questioned El. He couldn't quite understand how that would be an issue for Kathy.
"That's the problem," the girl sighed "she doesn't want one."

Mike was even more confused now. Being in a relationship was one of the best things in his life, he couldn't imagine why nobody would want to love someone. " 'They'll leave once they get what they want El, it's not worth playing yourself like that.' " Eleven quoted from her sister.

Eleven was upset that her sister couldn't trust anybody. Who hurt her? Kathy never wanted to talk about that stuff, so El never asked too much. But when El started seeing Mike, her sister warned her before pushing her away.

"I just want her to see that not all boys are bad." Eleven breathed out, frustrated by her sisters trust issues. Mike started to form a plan in his head. The next day at school he would make his girlfriends wishes come true.

——————————————————

"Are you sure about this Mike." The boy beside Mike questioned.
"It'll be fine Will, anyone would be happy to get payed to flirt with the second hottest girl in school." The Wheeler boy reassured him. When he'd left the Hopper household the previous night he'd informed his closest friends about his plan to make his girlfriend stop worrying about her sister.

"I don't know dude." Dustin Henderson muttered. "If Kathy finds out she'll kill you and everyone involved."
"She won't find out. Have a little faith in me guys, I got this whole thing planned out." Mike was sick of this. How could people not believe in his totally foolproof plan he'd made up the night before?

After Lucas Sinclair had received his lunch, the boys headed to the table reserved for the hellfire club. When they sat, the quartette eyed each other nervously, wondering when Mike was going to ask their club leader that one, tiny favour.

"Spit it out." Eddie exclaimed. He'd noticed the younger boys odd behaviour, in fact, the whole table had the moment the four boys sat down.

"Can you date my girlfriends sister?" Mike asked quickly, afraid of the reaction of the metal head.
"Who?"
"Kathy Hopper."
"Absolutely no-"
"I'll give you 50 bucks?"
Eddie weighed his options.
"I'll try, I can't guarantee anything though; and I'll need that $50 up front, Wheeler."

Mike smiled in triumph before handing the senior the $50 bill.

——————————————————
a/n I already know this is bad 😭😭 have faith in me pls.