"Wow..." Hope said, slowly turning so she could look at all of them, recognizing a few of them from wanted posters in the police precinct,"My paycheck's gonna be huge!"

Hope vamped to the leader, knocking him out with a single punch, then she turned to the rest of them, her eyes showing.

She knew a spell that could knock them all out, but that was unsatisfying, what she loved was fighting them.

She twisted the gun out of one guy's hand, the metal crunching beneath her grip.

Another one hit her in the head with a pistol and she grunted, not from pain but just the way her head jerked in a jarring motion.

She head butted him, knocking him out.

Another tried throwing a chain around her neck to try and strangle her but she grabbed it midair, with a yank she threw him across the room.

"Hmm..." Hope said, looking down at the chain, swinging it around experimentally, then she whipped one guy with the end of it, making him crumple to the floor,"I can work with this," She said, swinging the chain. Whipping another guy in the face careful to pull back at the last second so she only knocked him out and didn't kill him.

A gun shot rang out, and Hope felt something hit her in the shoulder and she gasped in pain, touching the place where the bullet had hit she felt no entrance wound. Apparently she was bullet proof.

Using the chain, she knocked all of them out, careful not to kill them.

When they were all on the ground, unconscious or too injured to stand, Hope commented,"That was fun."

"No it wasn't," One of the guy's groaned.

Someone tried to attack her from behind, but she spun around, extending her hand on reflex and something shot out of it. It stabbed through the guy's shoulder, he flew backward and he was pinned to the wall.

Panic clamped her heart, she vamped over to him, pulling the weapon that had somehow come out of her, from his shoulder making him fall to the ground. Hope did a spell to take his pain, allowing him to calm down to slow the bleeding.

Hope offered him a piece of fabric she had cut from her own shirt,"If you want to live, keep pressure on that."

He did as she said, putting pressure on his shoulder,"You're a crazy bitch."

Hope finally looked down at the weapon in her hand and her eyes went wide with horror at what she saw.

A sword that she had somehow created from nothing without realizing it.

It was both beautiful and deadly, and it dissolved into a mist, disappearing from her grasp.

With a shaking hand, she took out a phone and called Chris, telling her to come by with a prison transport.

She stared at the hand that had summoned the sword, feeling something stir within her, like a string connected to her hand and somewhere else.