Teacher

Stiles was more than a little surprised to hear that everything had already been taken care of at the hospital when it came to money. Even more when a nurse said his girlfriend paid for everything.

Then he remembered that face, somebody swimming down. Hope.

He and Ally had gotten an Uber back to their house. When they walked in, it felt unusually empty.

Shaking his head, Stiles went into the kitchen while Ally went to change.

Getting on his phone, he was met with familiar pictures of Ally's birth certificate and his driver's license.

"She went through my phone," Stiles grumbled, going into his contacts he clicked on one and he put his phone to his ear,"Hey, do you still have that friend in the police department...the one that does facial recognition?"

Time Skip

Several broken knives laid scattered across Hope's kitchen, she had fallen asleep on the couch, a blanket wrapped around her now indestructible body.

Somebody buzzed on the intercom, and she groaned, standing up, she pressed the button,"Who is it?"

"Apparently it's your boyfriend," Stiles's voice replied.

Hope blushed and she let him in.

Quickly throwing all the broken knives away, Hope answered the door, revealing Stiles and for the first time since she met him he looked well rested.

"Hi," Hope said.

"Hi," Stiles replied.

"Come in," Hope said and Stiles walked into the apartment slowly rotating as he took in his surroundings.

Stiles whistled,"Quite the place you got here."

"My job pays good," Hope said, and their eyes met, and they only looked at each other until it got awkward,"Is there something I can help you with?"

"It's actually something you've already done," Stiles replied,"Ally and I would have died if it weren't for you."

"It was nothing—"

"Saving my daughter's life is not nothing," Stiles interrupted,"She's the most important person in my life. If she didn't make it...I wouldn't have lived very long to see a world she wasn't in. So thank you."

"Why do I get the feeling that there's more to this conversation than just you saying thank you?" Hope asked.

Stiles looked at her differently, last time he looked at her like she was like a disease. This time she was a cure.

"I need your help," Stiles said,"I don't have a lot of money, not that it looks like you need any," He said, glancing around again,"But like you said before, Ally needs a teacher."

Hope's eyes went wide,"And you think I can teach her?"

"You said it yourself, you're one of the most powerful supernaturals on the planet. Who better than you to teach her?"

"Anyone else," Hope replied,"What about her Mother?"

"She abandoned Ally," Stiles replied,"There's no way in hell that I'm letting her anywhere near my daughter."

"I'm not a teacher," Hope said,"My powers are nowhere near like hers."

"You're a witch, right?" Stiles said,"Servant of nature. Harbingers of Death are the same thing except the darker side of nature."

"I don't understand her powers enough," Hope tried to reason,"If I do something wrong I could end up hurting her or you."

"Please," Stiles said,"You understand what it's like to have a power you can't control. At least do something to make her nightmares stop. I'll get down on my knees if I have to."