The white shirt came off swiftly and was thrown at someplace. before Rose was held down felt through her yellow dress that rid up her thighs and those pretty lace panties were visible to him when he tried to have a look at her.

"So beautiful...." It was almost a whisper that he mumbled incoherently. Rough palms traced her thighs before going up to the bubbly ass and the pink pussy that weeped. His fingers gently fiddled with her dress, traced it from front till he reached her breast....they were fuller than before thus when he gently played with them it was as if Rose was much more sensitive for his touch thus her whimpers fell from her lips now and then followed by a cry when he could not control his strength.

"Ares....." Marigold sundress that made her look like a blooming flower came off her body and the man was directly greeted by his her tits bouncing out since she did not wore a bra.

"Fuck!" When those delicate bosoms were touched making electric sparks bloom, his rough skin coming in contact with her soft ones igniting fire as he rolled her nipples trying to gauge her reaction, Rose hissed crying out when his mouth closed around one to bit iit a little with his teeth.

"Gentle....please more gentle.." But Ares who had not seen his Rose like this before felt he needed to punish her for hiding herself from him, her areolas were larger...darker while her body has gained weight and all in the right places so he must teach her a lesson for depriving him of herself.

He did not relent and sucked on them even more harshly making Rose feel that her sensitive parts were feasted upon. Licking one by one those bosoms were marred with teeth marks as the tiny princess cried, pearl tears tricking down her eyes ye before she could recover her pussy was cupped and then given a spank making her mewl out loud.

"These lewd panties.....for how long are you planning to seduce me?" Words that spilled from his lips were not meant to be a question that Rose could answer but simply complain of the mafia man who was tired of having his patience tested.

Ripping off the panties that were then thrown aside Rose was rendered completely naked thus when she was picked up and flipped as she was settled on Ares's stomach, she could do nothing but gasp, her pussy rubbing on his cock.

"Go on little baby fuck yourself on my cock." Rose who felt shame engulfing her entire body tried to resist yet when she looked at the man who had no ideas of penetrating her, she could not help but sink her teeth into the bottom lip before holding his thick cock and raising her body a little to bury his length into her flower.

Gritting his teeth Ares observed the wanton look that crossed her face when Rose moaned and lowered herself on his cock, guiding it inside her body. Her eyes rolling into the back of her head when his entire length sank inside her heat.

Little by little she moved trying to create a rhythm yet when the man who was holding her hips could not take her slow torturous pace anymore. He held her up and fucked her relentlessly losing control.

Those half-lidded dark chocolate eyes when looked at him, it was as if she was drowning in pleasure and enjoying every second of it as if she incited him deliberately to make him groan like an animal in heat and fuck her without any second thoughts, shredding all barriers of self-restraint.

The woman came down crying like a bird singing in spring and could not hold herself up thus embracing her against his chest while Ares who was not done yet turned her around and looked into those eyes that were half-closed and made love to her.

Whimpers mixed with manly moans resonated for more than once that single day and loved bites scattered on her body were proof enough that Rose had achieved what she wished for, she seduced him and now was being loved like she had dreamt of it for so many days.

"Babygirl I love you so much." She was asleep when those words made her smile gently and then fall into a deep slumber.

BYE!
I hope you all are having a good day, if not here are some waffles and coffee to cheer you up. Keep fighting!

This book ended with Peony's birth so you can take this chapter as a bonus😪