Carnal 2

MATURE

17+
Edited

Lips sweetly descended onto her plump petals making Rose moan into Ares's mouth. Fingers twisted into silky black hair and wrapped the tendrils similar to fragrant flower veins around them as if the moaning mess of the girl was not enough to be seen and in a twisted way the mafia king wished to see her depraved and without an ounce of shame and embarrassment.

Ares had to take care of raising his body as such to not put pressure onto Rose's belly, so when his chest rubbed with the pink nubs of her sensitive breast in the process that have grown a cup, a mewl of want and need escaped Rose's mouth without abandon, Ares could not fathom how exquisitely his princess has blossomed at all her curves. The breasts that were just the perfect moons now flowed out of his palm as he crushed them into his hold making the chocolate eyes teary with arousal and a tinge of pain.

"Since you would not believe my eyes that see how pretty you are, you must believe my mouth that will kiss all your body." Upon saying such the stormy irises turned darker and his mouth grasped a nipple between his teeth, tongue licking her bosoms and biting at the side of the creamy flesh, Rose clenched her eyes shut as the fingers that were earlier clutching his shoulder and neck now formed a fist as she kept it in her mouth to stop those noises escaping her lips.

"A-Ares.....o-oh please"

"You need me? Where do you need me?" He wanted her to say it, say all those dirty words and understand that whatever she will do would follow up with the consequences as well.

When the woman refused to answer instead wobbling her lips in reply, a smack to her ass made her whimper and stutter out and answer.

"M-My flower" If there was not such an intense atmosphere and he did not have to teach Rose a lesson, he would have laughed and cuddled her to himself...his baby was thoroughly and excruciatingly adorable. To reward the princess for doing well a deep kiss with passion and warmth was planted onto her mouth taking her breath away.

Open-mouthed kisses were then trailed down like droplets of water falling onto the skin and the man moved towards the part of his wife that she had grown to love and be terrified of. Rose was always afraid of pregnancy, she could never completely understand how a person like herself would be able to raise a child and teach them proper morals, she did not wish to be a mother that may give birth and then let maids raise her children.

She wanted to be there, eating, bathing, sleeping with her own child even when they might cry the entire night and don't let her have an ounce of sleep, cook for them and her husband even if she was tired, with difficulty or without it she wanted to be present.

"Baby princess, you are going to make such a beautiful mother sweet love." Ares kissed her bulging tummy whispering appreciation and spoiling words to his woman to which Rose could not help but sniffle upon hearing them.

"Your flower is gushing with nectar little angel, since how many days are you crushing your desire to get your pussy eaten by daddy?" When those crude words fell into the ears of the glowing girl she wanted to deny yet by the time her mouth opened, Ares blew air onto her weeping core before raising her legs to keep on his shoulders.

Tongue that was of a carnal feral beast produced slurping sounds as he drank her nectar all the while playing with the little pearl with his fingers. Sobs one after another followed as the rough calloused fingers entered the pussy and teased her insides.

Ares who had earlier refrained from touching Rose in case he lost his sanity and fuck her raw since he was maddened by lust for her, now had lost all thoughts and reasoning as the fingers went knuckle deep inside the fragile girl's flower before withdrawing. The slow pace which looked merciful were in reality punishment for the woman as her arousal bubbled up and then was pacified by his movement.

At last, Rose cried when Ares still refused to let her come and moved her hips, fucking herself on his fingers. The shy eyes that have lost logic and reasoning teared with crystal pearls dribbling as the man watched her with intense eyes that were shivering with how much desire he felt.....she looked so lewd and wanton at that moment...pretty and so fucking hot.

When fingers were withdrawn and the girl was left alone, the cry that resonated made Ares snap and deliver five spankings onto her bubbly ass still being very gentle so to not hurt her. Pants dropped and the man gritted his teeth when Rose looked scared yet still so ready to take him in.

Climbing up the bed again, ge positioned himself at her entrance looking at the flushed face marred with tears as she smelled like a fragrant bouquet of roses herself and he closed his eyes groaning in that masculine voice that was octaves deeper making her pussy clench.

"Fuck"

Slowly when he went inside her it was as if Rose was too lost to even think for a moment as she moved making the eyes that were snapped shut open and getting zeroed at her.

"Fucking vixen" And the entire day was spent basking in love and showing Rose how much adoration she deserved.