Who he truly is

After telling Ares all about the way she was touched by another man as a child, the topic was closed for Rose and she had assumed that Ares too had forgotten the incident. One year have passed in blur since the past came to light and the deafening silence sang a lullaby of false serenity.

Rose was running through the headquarters of the Styx, underground web of the largest mafia Don, soft laughter bubbling through her neck was a siren song making the guards stiffen as they completely understood the woman's position.

Ajax favored Rose just like Aurora. It would have been impossible for Ares to have Rose's clan under his wings if his father refused, it wasn't like a tug of war game.....rather a matter of respect. Ares had seen his father giving his heart and soul to their family and disrespecting the same man who had raised him with blood and tears would be the biggest of betrayals.

He had asked his parents much before courting the girl and to his absolute happiness they agreed only with a condition that Rose had her choice to reject him if she did not see him as her partner. True love was what they had and forcing another child just for the sake of their son was what the couple found disgusting.

Alaina found one thing truly repulsive and that was telling a young girl that her son has gone through alot so the other young woman should give them a chance. Her saying had always been the same-

' If one's son has endured a lot then its their fault, if you are a insane being its your problem, a girl is not a mental faculty that you should join to mend your broken pieces....if you are abnormal you should stay away from normal people instead of telling them to endure your anomaly.'

Thus the station of Rose had risen equal to a Waylon princess but the girl remain completely modest. She did not took the kindness of the Waylons for granted but rather loved them whole heartedly and the love was fortunately returned ten-folds.

Aurora was a complete opposite of Rose, with her fiery streak people cannot help but bow down to the true Princess. While Aurora was taking tough training Rose was feeling guilty of living a comfortable life hence on her request she was appointed as the secretary of her best friend.

From getting up as early as her friend, Rose arranged all files, made notes and schedules for the meetings. She talked to companies that her friend liked and bargained with those that she did not.

Soon the innocent doe eyed girl was doing half of the work for her friend but Aurora wasn't impressed. As long as the princess could remember Rose was inseparable from Ares but since the time she had joined as her subordinate they got very less time to spend so Aurora could not help but call Rose over.

"What are you laughing about silly?" Rose giggled even more making Aurora chuckle softly.

The stark brown eyes of the regal woman danced in joy watching her best friend so happy. She herself had been blessed for as long as she remembered so watching her friend in such state made her smile wider.

"I told the biggest mineral company in the world to send me a hundred blue diamonds and only after that I would think about the deal....you should have seen their faces...I felt so bad later, I-I did tell them that I was joking." Simple green coat made Aurora appear powerful and in comparison Rose looked like a fragile pixie.

"Should I inform my brother that you are breaking rules huh?" the friends bickered and chatted for half an hour before the mafia princess was called for a ceremony.

______________________________________________

The guards wanted to tell the small girl that this place was not made for her but it was beyond their jurisdiction to stop the woman of their Prince....their future princess.

Each step that Rose took in the dark resulted in the automatic lightning of ten step ahead, Rose was certain that she did heard Ares ahead, this was her first time entering the underground basement of Styx but Ares had told her he was here. She was not sure if he would like the surprise of her coming down but she was dying to meet him.

"Ares" she whispered as a chill ran down her spine with how threatening this space looked despite the luxury. Silver steel walls build the place with absolutely no furniture. A complete wall was dedicated to brand new sharp weapons which she considered was for training.

But with each passing second the premonition she felt got heavier, normal guards were bulky but the men which were standing on each side of the black gate that she guessed Ares was behind were truly scary.

"Ma'am we apologize but we would request you to wait in Sir's cabin, he is doing an important work."

Rose did not refute, she was naturally curious but not completely unaware, if the guards don't let her enter then this place must not be for her. She was turning around to go away when sirens blasted throughout the arena.

"Ma'am! A prisoner has broken free! please this way." The guards formed a circle around the girl when a maniac like scream echoed. It was all mayhem and chaos when a gunshot echoed making a ringing sound in Rose's ears.

The guards could not stop her wandering eyes, her boyfriend could not engulf her in a his arms before her eyes fell on the person who was dead, the bullet wound going though his skull sprouting blood.

She was numb, frozen into place as tears streamed down her face. The bruises of his body could indicate that the man was tortured before dying, his four fingers missing while both his legs were crooked as if broken with rods.

This was the man who had touched her wrongly. Rose looked up at Ares who was opposite to her with shock and anger evident on his face while tears streamed down her chocolate eyes without any abandon asking her love if he did this to someone.

Without an answer her boyfriend came infront of her spreading his arms. The girl cried and wept completely knowing that the man deserved it but her frail heart was broken seeing such gore. She sobbed and the pain continued even when he had picked her up clutching the innocent girl close to his chest.....the pain continued when she realized who Ares was.

The future of evil and yet her love.

A/n

I understand that this was not some lovey dovey chapter but I can't help it...this had to be written.