UNWELL 2

"Nothing to worry about, Miss Rose had a sudden fluctuation in her blood pressure and it dropped severely low, that might have caused her to faint. I have given her a very mild injection to boost recovery, It is better advised to give her three nutritious meals a day and orange juice is much preferred. Homemade meals with nutritious content must be your daily diet, its strange that Miss fainted this way despite that...but please be assured she will be alright soon, I will take my leave my prince."

The doctor wanted to hurry out soon as he saw the dark look looming over Ares and the murderous aura seemed to make him feel like things were going to be a little complicated yet the sharp tone made him stop.

"You must stay, check Rose time to time in my presence." The doctor was hired as the personal physician by Waylons thus there were no areas of unprofessional behaviors, despite feeling like he had been called in a lion's den, the white collared man who had spend thirty years practicing medicine simply bowed and left with a servant by his side.

Although the servants were rarely reprimanded, it was majorly because of the selection. An amount of money which was equal to an year of the wage of regular servants in the rich mansions was what Waylon's awarded per month plus the bonus that was given every once in a while.

Yet there were absolutely no chances of making a mistake.

"What did you feed her in morning today?" The chef trembled as the greyish blue irises looked at him with venomous intentions. He had a meeting outside thus his lunch and breakfast differed from Rose.

"Sir it was tomato sandwiches and cheese pasta."

"Even after knowing that my princess is still in her growth years you still give her only these. Get out of my vision this instant!"

_______________________________________________________

Unaware of the mayhem Rose slept like a tiny flower bud that has yet to blossom its scented petals.

When the Cattaneo princess was born she was merely 5 pounds in weight, barely breathing with that small body, so fragile that her mother, Sierra was afraid of even touching her thus once she learnt to crawl her father, Vincent had installed her entire room with sponge mattress so she might not hurt herself.

Hearing those stories Rose felt that she was pampered but she did not have any thoughts about how she might be treated in future since mafia women did not loved, did not married according to their will and not even expressed their real emotions...mafia families had a strict code to follow so when she fluttered her long lashes open, squinting her eyes from the sunlight coming, rubbing them with closed fists.

The clock infront on the side table displayed 10 AM in morning making her even forget that she was sick and hurriedly climb out of the bed. If it was home she might have had an earful and would be punished with an hour of standing in the etiquette posture which was considerably not much.

Legs tangled in the velvet sheets made her stumble before two arms came to stabilize her body and held her body in those muscular veiny arms.

"Ares!"

"Go to sleep" The tiny angel was again dumped on the bed where she bounced twice before blinking in confusion.

"But Ares.....I-Its morning already"

"Oh is it? Its still night for you though. You fainted on me yesterday and from now onwards you are not falling sick on me anymore so go on ,sleep." Saying those words a purple blanket was wrapped around Rose making her look like a chocolate roll with her arms not able to move and only the small fragile head with shiny black hair visible.

Ares picked her up before settling the fluffy pillows beside her head and making her sit partially.

"I am so sorry-" Rose did not recalled of the incidents of yesterday earlier but now when Ares said she did remember falling in his hold before black covered her vision. She was going to apologize before a spoonful of vegetable rice was pushed in her mouth making her cheek swell like a chipmunk.

Ares pretended as if the girl was not glaring at him cutely and made her drink the orange juice slowly with his hands.

"Can we bargain-" another spoonful of chopped kiwi and peeled pistachio dry fruit was inserted in her mouth making her groan adorably in protest.

THERE WILL BE A THIRD PART OF THIS BUT RIGHT NOW I SERIOUSLY DON'T HAVE ANY TIME TO EVEN LOOK INTO THE MIRROR TWICE. PLEASE ENJOY THIS FOR NOW, I WILL UPDATE WHNEVER I CAN