turn up the sunshine.

Start from the beginning

"i'm going to trip." monji deadpanned.

the female currently had a blindfold on that was doing a great job at obstructing her view.

jungkook had practically tackled her in the backseat and forced her to put it on a few minutes before the car stopped.

"i'll catch you if you do." a smooth voice rang on one side of her ear while a pair of hands were placed on the base of her shoulders.

she was taken aback at how close the voice was, she could feel his hot breath fanning the shell of her ear. a shiver went up her spine.

"hurry up! we're almost there!" the youngest male's voice rung out in front of her and she could tell he was quite a distance away.

"jungkook, look where you're going or you're going to fall." hoseok chided from somewhere in front of her.

"i'm not gonna—" a loud rustle could be heard and a groan sounded out.

the voice behind her let out an airy chuckle before lightly pushing against the artist's shoulders and hurrying her along.

"owwww."

"i told you." hoseok's sigh could be heard along with jungkook's complaints.

while monji was not able to see the scene for herself, she still had a pretty clear picture in her mind on what it probably looked like. and she could not help the small chuckle that left her lips as a result.

the female continued to be lead forward as the voices of the duo slowly grew further away from her range of hearing.

"um, jimin." the girl spoke nervously, "you're not gonna actually push me of a cliff or anything, right?"

the male remained silent. monji was starting to get nervous now.

"jimin—"

she was cut off by her blindfold being ripped away from her eyes without warning.

she blinked a few times to help herself get used to the change in brightness.

monji's vision finally relaxed after a small moment, and when she finally focused on the view before her, she was awestruck.

the sky was painted with a warm vibrant
tone of orange, yellow and pink. the sun peaked out over the horizon and was covered in a honey yellow tone that made it look absolutely appetising.

the artist in the girl practically fell in love with the sight. this was the scene that almost every art student would die for in order to capture a fraction of its beauty.

"pretty." was the only word she managed to mumble out as she was completely mesmerised by the sight.

"i knew you would like it." jimin could not help the look of adoration in his eyes as he stared at the girl.

monji turned to look at him once she heard his voice.

his warm ivory skin glistened under the fading sunlight painted a nice contrast to the bleeding background of the sky. but the most captivating part was the intense look in his brown eyes that felt like they were piercing into her very soul.

"pretty." the girl mumbled out once more as she stared back just as intensely, mesmerised by the scene.

their hands subconsciously drifted towards each other before they eventually locked pinkies together.

a warmth blossomed in her chest as a bright flash of red light appeared before them.

cheesy shit.

hihi it's been i think 2 weeks since i've posted my bad🧎‍♀️🧎‍♀️

i just legit have like no energy at all to keep myself awake, let alone write.

but alas, i've pulled through my energy slump🎉🎉🎉

also

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

9K OMG WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKK

bro i was planning on celebrating every jump in the number, but i've legit not noticed it move until one of my lovely followers pointed it out(ty @ ridiculousmountains🛐)

but yea this is so cool and y'all are so cool for making it happen!

anyways that enough from me!

hope y'all enjoyed the chapter!

yours sincerely,

mororo-kun ~~~