"Okay what is it?" I ask.

"I want to take you on a date."  I gasp and stare at him, confused. Harley jinxed it, I swear.

"Wh- what? A date?" He nods and I blush.

Ryota Knight wants to take me on a fucking date.

"O-okay, I'd love to." His usual smirk comes back and he wraps an arm around my waist as we walk to class.

"You know you aren't supposed to be wearing jeans in school, right?"

**

English was unbelievably boring. It always is.

Jediah doesn't look any better. He still has the same bags under his eyes, they're getting worse in fact, his hair hasn't been brushed in days and he usually wears joggers with trainers now.

Did I do that? Turn him into a mess? No.

He left me, cut me off as if I meant nothing. He said he'd always protect me, my heart. Yet he hurt me more than anyone else. Fuck him.

I began putting my books in my bag before feeling a gentle kiss on the back of my head. I turn to see Ryota's soft smile. A smile I had grown a liking too since he has the cutest little dimples.

"Miss Bennett." No.

Those two words once gave me comfort. Not anymore.

"Come here." No.

Ryota rolled his eyes before giving me a quick hug, leaving me and the person I hate,  alone.
I walked over to him. Baby steps.

The longer it takes me to get there, the more time I have before he talks.

"Hurry up." No.

Apparently baby steps couldn't even save me from this conversation. This lecture, I presume.

"What do you want?" I say harshly, folding my arms while giving him a cold stare. I will not be showing him how upset I am. I'm stronger than that.

"Elyria-"

"No listen here dickhead. You hurt me. You fucked me over. You pretended like I didn't exist. For two fucking weeks and now you want to say something."

"Just listen to me-"

"No, you listen. Go fuck yourself."

As I opened the door, it slammed shut. No surprise there.

"I get that you're angry but-"

"Angry? Angry isn't even close. What I am, is hurt. So again, go FUCK yourself." I emphasise the 'fuck' making sure I'm clear.

"Fuck-" he grabs me by the throat and kisses me roughly. I was about to say fuck yourself for the third time. He apparently doesn't like that.

Awh poor him.

"Shut up for five seconds." He slams my back into the door before kissing me again. He bites my bottom lip, gaining access for his tongue. I moan as he squeezes my ass, before pulling me into him harder so I feel his erection from his joggers.

No. He's getting married. Stop.

"Stop!" I shout before shoving him off me, panting out of breath. "Y-you don't get the right-"

"I'm sorry. I'm so fucking sorry. Can I meet you tonight? we need to talk."

"No. I have a date." His jaw clenches as his hands ball into a fist.

"A date?" Are you deaf?

"Mhm."

"With who?"

"Ry-"

"No fucking way. Are you serious? That boy doesn't know the first thing about respect."

"And you do?" I scoff.

"I know more than him. He needs to grow up."

"He's 17, you're not. Maybe you should be the one to grow up."

"Don't walk out that door Elyria. I mean it."

"Or what?" I open the door before muttering one last thing,

"Asshole."

Follow my Instagram for sneak peaks, book recs, QnA's, authors life and more♥

PS Ryota is my baby lol