info

[REVISING]

hey i'm the lovely author 🤭 thank you for giving this story a chance

i do not own any of the stranger things characters. i do not give anyone permission to copy my story or upload it to other platforms. the Duffers own all Stranger Things characters and Stranger Things plot. i just own Y/N's added dialogue!

i have decided to revise this story!! (6/16/22) all chapters will be available to read while i am working on others, starting from 1. i may switch things around and add some new things, so if something doesn't make sense that's why! once i have updated a chapter i will publish it the exact same, just changing the title to roman numerals.

about y/n

everything about y/n is things you can decide, you are y/n after all, except she's 17 (i know in s1 jonathan is 16, but lets pretend he's 17 also)

things about her childhood:
• her and her father's relationship is mostly good. he works most of the day and doesn't come home til late at night.
• jonathon used to be her best friend since they were little, but freshman year when she became steve's friend, she got too involved in popularity.
• she's lived in Hawkins her whole life.
•her relationship with her mother is rocky, considering she is mostly always gone on business trips and y/n is home alone. besides when jonathan is over (; ykk

Italic writing is Y/n's thoughts or a flashback
Bold writing is an a/n

this is based in 1983, season 1. i currently have 2 other books following this story. check them out on my profile.

eventually there is smut. it's currently not the best, but that's why i'm revising!

if you do read this story, please vote and comment, i'd love if you interact! any questions lmk 😚💞