Jiang Shaoyu looked up at him. "What boyfriend?"

Dr. Zhou said, "You called me before and said that you were marked by an Alpha twice, isn't he your boyfriend?"

Jiang Shaoyu looked away uncomfortably, and said in a low voice, "You think too much, he's just helping."

Dr. Zhou smiled and said, "Really? You are very repulsive to most of the Alpha's approach. Since you can bear his mark, it means that your pheromones are very compatible. Don't you think about developing it and making him your long-term inhibitor? "

Jiang Shaoyu refused without hesitation. "I'm not suitable for him, let's take an inhibitor. I brought more than 20 inhibitors when I went abroad this time. Bring me more when you come over tomorrow."

Dr. Zhou was helpless. "Okay. I'll put the medicine box and detector with you so I won't have to take them back in the future. I'll be on vacation tomorrow, and I'll come back in the morning to bring you some inhibitors."

Jiang Shaoyu nodded. "Well, I've troubled you."

Zhou Yang smiled and said, "You're welcome, this is what I should do."

The private doctor will charge every time he visits. Jiang Shaoyu can afford the money, and Zhou Yang is also happy to see him. The hotel arranged for this competition is not far from Zhou Yang's residence, so it is very convenient to go back and forth.

After a detailed inspection, Zhou Yang turned around and left.

At this moment, there was a sudden knock on the door, and Zhou Yang just bumped into him when he went out. There was an Alpha young man standing outside the door. The two looked at each other, and the other's eyes were obviously wary.

Zhou Yang looked carefully at the young man in front of him, he was tall and handsome, and his vigilant eyes were like a big dog guarding his master. Anyone who approached his master would be glared fiercely by him.

It seems that this is the Alpha who marked Ah Yu? He looks younger than Ah Yu. Zhou Yang was amused and explained, "I am Ah Yu's personal doctor. Are you looking for him?"

Hearing this, Pei Feng immediately changed his attitude and extended his hand with a smile. "Hello, doctor, you made a special trip, how is his health?"

Zhou Yang said, "No problem, I'll come back tomorrow."

After the doctor left, Pei Feng pushed the door open and said in a low voice, "Master, Sister Yu has communicated with the organizer. Our chef will cook in the back of the hotel and provide the Huaguo team with three meals a day. Also, the schedule for the game will be announced this morning."

Jiang Shaoyu nodded. "Well, I see."

Pei Feng hesitated for a moment, then said, "I just met your doctor, are you okay?"

Jiang Shaoyu said, "I'm okay, don't worry."

Pei Feng didn't say anything more and consciously backed out.

He had just seen blood-stained cotton balls and injection syringes in the trash can. Apparently, the doctor drew blood for Master's examination.

The master was only 18 years old at that time.

With this strange disease, how much grievance did he suffer when he went abroad alone?

In recent years, he had been living abroad by himself, taking injections every day to control pheromones, and every year when he was in estrus, he had to put more than a dozen needles into his arms.

Thinking of this, Pei Feng couldn't help feeling distressed.

Pei Feng returned to his dormitory, took out his mobile phone and sent a message to Yu Mingxiang. "Sister Yu, do you know the doctor who treated my master?"