Chapter 7

I smiled to myself as I listened to my music. "It must be nice having someone to like..." I said thinking aloud. How could I tell I was thinking aloud? Because Rainia blushed and glared, saying something along the lines of "He's just some jerk", or that she didn't like him. Torin was looking rather upset and more.. More.. Pale than usual.. "Hey Torin, ya alright?" I asked loudly. He shook and nodded, replying with a meek yes. I rolled my eyes for clearly something was wrong, since he kept wiping his forehead every two minutes and shaking. However, since I was oblivious, I shook my head and sighed. Tay came in, and she looked at Torin worriedly. At this point I turned up my Ipod and listened to it loudly, ignoring everyone else. I guess someting went wrong as I felt immense heat on my face. I looked up and saw Torin on fire! I quickly took out my headphones and blinked to make sure I was seeing thing right. "What the hell happened?!" I practically screamed. Rainia looked at me and did the gesture to be quiet. I almost went up to her until I noticed someone holding me back. "Tay, let me the fuck go!" I growled. The person behind me sighed. "No, Tina. Please.. Just try to watch.. We will explain things.." I blinked. Vani was holding me back?! Her of all people?! I groaned mentally as I watched Torin. He was shaking and sweating. "Come on Torin.. Just let Ciro take over.. You're over heating.." I heard Rainia say. Torin shook his head and panted, looking like he was ready to pass out. However, he stood his ground and made it clear he wasn't going to let Ciro take over. Rainia sighed as she knew that she couldn't make him do it because of her powers. 'This doesn't sound good..'